Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pee test probation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by catpuchino, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I've come up dirty twice they don't watch me pee how do I keep pee warm so I can put it in cupSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Don't get high works every time. If I can do it (stay clean) then so can you.

3. If they don't watch you then yeah fake pee all the way.Here's what I do. I buy a pack of hand warmers (pocket Warmers) from academy. About 45-an hour before I get there I open the pack so it starts heating (air activated) and just rubber band it to the pee bottle (NOT to the side with the thermometer) then just tuck it into your waistband or tie it to yoyr inner thigh.Pee in the toilet, pour the fake urine in the cup. I always use quick fix.Also if you have 3 days sobriety before hand, go with stat flush pills, theyll mask the thc, I have always done both methods to success multiple times. Good kuck manSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Pandaic, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Piss in the cup and then pour your piss out once the temperature registers. Once it registers it wont change so you can pour in clean piss.

5. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19414234" timestamp="1390800155"]Don't get high works every time. If I can do it (stay clean) then so can you.[/quote]I asked for advice not to get clean .Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum