Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pee Test In 5 Days, Been Clean For 22 Days.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tombo707, May 16, 2014.

1. Ok so i quit smoking on April 24 and I have a Urine test on May 21st. During that time I have completely stayed away from weed, I've been drinking, plenty of water, cranberry juice, fasting on nothing but fruit's and veggies and oatmeal, I do small bursts of cardio throughout the day (5-min jump rope, 2-3 times a day) I've been doing lots of physically demanding yard work so lots of sweating, and it's been pretty warm here the last few day's so I'm sweating even when just sitting. However I keep coming up dirty on my at home test's. I've considered using Quickfix Urine. Is their anything else I can do to help get the THC out of system faster for these last few days I have? I'm 6'2, 210 lbs with and average metabolism.

2. Just keep slamming water and you'll be good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. how much have you been smoking before you stopped?

4. ^ dis. Very important question. And if you are doing dabs.... Forget it! Lol. But if you're a light smoker, you're probably good!!! Light a J to celebrate!!!

5. Before I quit I smoked infrequently and I was never a chronic user. 1 small bowl from a pipe and I was good to go. Sometimes I smoked 4-5 times a week, and other times I would go 10+ days without smoking at all.

6. Then it looks like you'll be good on May 21st. Just test yourself 2 days before, if you fail, get someone else's pee right before the test or Quick Fix. Either way make sure it's in 92 - 100 temp range when you fill the cup.

7. Dude, you should be good. Continue slamming water and exercise. No point in ordering QF is your gonna be clean in a few days.