Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pee Pee Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kevinescense, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Today I was at the doctors for a physical (didn't have to turn my head this time though) and i had to take a urine test. It's for college so I don't think if I fail I'm screwed. I know I failed though. I was just wondering, because I live in New York and it's not legal here for any reasons, what are the consequences of me failing the drug test? My sister said jail but I don't think they can do that to me. Please help I'm paranoid as shit right now

2. Was it a test for thc? Also, why didn't you refuse?

3. I didn't know I could refuse and he just said i needed a blood test and a urine sample

4. they don't test for that. so even if they did see that it came up, which i dont think they would, they couldn't do anything about it. its happened to me before and the only thing that happened was i got my tests back. my doctor never even mentioned anything about it.

5. It most likely wasn't a drug test if it was for a physical. I went in for a physical a few months ago and they took a urine test and it was just to test if my urinary track was healthy. Don't worry about anything, and even if it was a drug test they can't do anything about it, they're doctors.

6. Nope they said nothing about testing for thc. Just blood and urine test. Thanks for the help guys i am truely relived (bad pun?)

7. They aren't testing for drugs, they're testing for disease. And even if they did decide to look for it, Doctor-patient confidentiality and his hypocratic oath would prevent him from doing anything with the information.

8. Pee Pee Test? :confused: haha.

If they say shit about it, tell him you weren't given an option to refuse the urine sample, and that he can't lawfully do shit.

But most likely they didn't test for thc.

9. Dont worry, I got a physical with a urine test a while ago(Which was funny, I came to the doctors STONED, and played it off :hello:) they didnt do shit. Don't worry.

10. What did you need a physical for? I am in the military and when they do our yearly physical we have to give blood and urine but they are testing for STD's and AIDS only not drugs.

11. Yeah don't worry, I smoked the same day as a physical and had to do a piss test and they didn't find anything. It isn't for THC.