Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pee pack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snot1, Dec 8, 2017.

1. I have not tested it at a lab yet, nor will I in the near future though i do plan to at some point. I bought the pee pack as a preventative measure just in case I am in a professional program that has never randomed a student but i'd hate to make history. It came with everything it said it would, and I have to say it looks exactly like urine, bubbles when shaken its the perfect yellow, it does not smell at all though i poured a little out into a cup and took a big sniff and it smells like nothing. I don't know if that is a problem or not at the labs. Their website claims it has urea, uric acid, proteins, creatine, correct pH. seems like all is accounted for. The apparatus itself is super comfortable in my underwear and it stays against my skin nicely just sitting on it for an hour brought it up to 97 degrees which apparently is really important.

2. Well that's good to hear, with the smell couldn't you just miss and piss a little on the cup so it smells like urine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum