Pedo-fornia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Burrito Wizard, Sep 14, 2020.

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. I'm here in Cali all my Life, all I know is Nancy or her Nephew wouldn't walk down any street with out armed guards, because many here would pile drive them into the pooped filled sidewalks where the Homeless would happily feast on their GMO free carcasses. :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. Trying to wrap my head around this one but wow....

3. Nasty rich pedos supportin each other in the sex business/trade

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Sick fucks. Glad I'm over on the other side

5. Did you guys read the article in the OP?

The law previously in place in the state allowed judges to decide whether a man should be placed on California's sex offender registry if he had voluntary vaginal intercourse with someone 14 to 17 years old and was no more than 10 years older than the person. The bill expands that same discretion in regard to voluntary oral or anal sex.

"SB 145 only provides a judge the SAME discretion they ALREADY have to use the facts of each limited case to determine who goes on our sex offender registry,"

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

6. I won’t even visit there won’t give em any of my $ when traveling south I take Nevada and Idaho rather than cut through that shit hole of a state

• Like Like x 2
  7. Aint noone should support any of that bs nasty is nasty period judges,,lawyers,,politicians,,sports owners ect alot of em are in on perverted shit

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Im floored. Newson should get his wig split, canoed folks, and let the massive rat infestation eat his brain juice. Anybody get a load of the four arsonist that lit the west coast on fire?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Just gonna leave this here
    weaccept.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. This. Some of you need to actually read and digest something you're shown instead of reflexively reacting to bits and pieces of information. That's the kind of fractured, moronic thinking that gets you Trump.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. The part that some fail to understand. 14-17 and 'VOLUNTARY' oral or anal sex should never be in the same sentence together to start with. If you disagree with that then yes, we do consider you a pedophile.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. So they took something already bad and made it worse rather than fixing it.... Now these fucking clowns have the balls to say pointing out that fact is "hOmoPhoBic". Because the law equally defends gay pedos??? They could've done away with the judge discretion which was already wrong but instead they decided to extend it to basically all sex acts. This law literally loosens up our laws on pedophilia, objectively. If you support it, you're a piece of shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Oh, I guess you're woked to butt sex with a minor? Any sex with any kid is sick as fuck. They are so easily manipulated!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Or you could read it and actually comprehend that it loosens the restrictions on pedo shit. But hey it's more "equal" despite more equal meaning "making a bad law worse". That works too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Wrong again. Would you like to give it another try, or are you too comfortable picking at the low-hanging fruit and falling for whatever outrage-monger fed you this story?

All this bill does is give judges more leeway to enforce shit that was ALREADY ON THE BOOKS. There is no language whatsoever that implies that any laws regarding "pedo shit" have been relaxed.

Reading is your friend, and it's never good to place emotion before reason. What you think about their laws, you're entirely entitled to, but you're not entitled to your own interpretation of facts.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. It also gives them the ability to NOT enforce it. And if anyplace other than Epstein's Island would choose to NOT enforce it would be California. Who has the most pedo-friendly laws in the country. There is a reason they all go there.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Every judge has the ability to not enforce any law. They're called "judges." They make "judgments" based on the available information. If you think I'm full of shit, refer to the joke of a sentence that was passed down to the rapist Brock Turner a few years ago.

You're all literally falling for outrage bait and it would be entertaining if the world weren't in its current state of decrepitude.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Oh man, the fights on at the homestead concerning this topic. The wife and I are of different mindsets!

I say put them against the wall, she says skin them alive!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1