Pebble Punch in Colorado

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by CO BlueGreen, May 31, 2021.

1. How high do you keep the SF-1000's off the tops? (I guess with four of them they can go a little higher than one. I'm loving my SF-1000 as a new grower, its good to see an expert using four of these!

2. During early veg I will maintain a 15-18” distance from the tops. The lights gradually are lowered, as I progress towards end of veg I’m at 12” from then and through the entire bloom.
    Each fixture is hung from the grid on the ceiling. The lights are adjustable via small pulleys and nylon rope tied off to cleats mounted on the wall. Easy as pie!

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Amazing skill, I'm blown away looking back at this grow. Thanks for sharing and for offering tips to newbies like me! I'll learn a lot watching your future projects.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks man,
    I look forward to sharing a couple projects soon.
    1. 3 strains grafted onto a single mom maintained as bonsai. I have a micro for my propagation and mom maintenance. A few weeks more before that report is posted.
    2. My grow room has had a few upgrades and mods, probably do a tour journal soon.
    3. Started a run of Topanga Cookies this week, a journal will be forthcoming.
    Thanks for your interest.

5. For real. Are we fix

6. Hello @bombtombadill
    How has to Spider Farmer been treating your garden.
    Hope all is well.