Peanut's auto grow with Greenleaf Nutrients MEGACROP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TX peanutt, Sep 23, 2017.

1. IMG_0938.JPG IMG_0939.JPG IMG_0936.JPG IMG_0937.JPG IMG_0935.JPG IMG_0932.JPG IMG_0933.JPG IMG_0934.JPG What's up everyone this is my first grow journal on grass city everyone is welcome to stop by and take a look any help is greatly appreciated... Just please don't jack my thread..U can post pics just don't get carried away anyways here we go...
    I am using a 600 watt Vivosun air cooled hood with a 6 inch inline fan and a Vivosun tent that is 36x36x72
    Nutrients I will be using Greenleaf Nutrients MEGACROP only unless otherwise needed. I will be growing 2 gorilla glue from fastbuds and 1blue mammoth from Barneys and 1 Northern lights from nirvana ....:love-mj2:

2. The only thing for me is, I'd never do an auto in a tent again. I just couldn't control the height despite cropping and LST'ing. It was probably (definitely) my fault, but with photo-p, at least I was in charge of height.

Other than my moaning, they look great, dude.

3. K so I'm now gonna post pics from day 15 .. They have been trained now and fed once with .4 of a gram with nutrients.... I forgot to put the kind of soil I am using I am using a mix of 50/50 coco loco and happy frog from fox farms with two bags of 8Qt of perlite IMG_0949.JPG IMG_0950.JPG IMG_0951.JPG IMG_0952.JPG IMG_0954.JPG IMG_0956.JPG IMG_0958.JPG IMG_0959.JPG IMG_0943.JPG IMG_0944.JPG IMG_0945.JPG IMG_0946.JPG IMG_0947.JPG IMG_0948.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well thanks bud how tall was your tent??? Did u buy strains
    that grew tall or short???? I tried to buy short plants....

5. this might sound like a stupid question, but with the pipe cleaners, you're training them to grow more horizontal? will that cause them to grow another top bud? did you top them first? is this similar to the scrog (not sure of spelling) method? they look extremely healthy! I'm always looking at new techniques to use, so appreciate the advice, still working on my first grow.

6. Only a metre high, but that's almost irrelevant really...if you chose a photo, you'd be far more in control of the height.

7. Whenever you train plants what I'm trying to do is make other shoots grow .. When u pull down your main stem you trick your plant to thinking that other shoots are the main top causing it to focus its growing energy to another shoot causing it to grow taller and make more bud and a better yield all together.... No I didn't top it because it's an auto .. U don't top autos because they don't have enough time to recover ... After I trained my blue mammoth one of the other shoots grew about half an inch in one night

• Like Like x 1
  8. True u are in control more .. And the height of your tent or grow space does matter it wouldn't make any sense to buy an auto if you don't have enough space .. I don't grow in cabinet I have a 7 ft grow tent so i doubt that a auto will grow 5 1/2 feet.... I have beans that are photoperiod but I wanted to grow some autos on this run
    Peanut
    Happy growing

9. I planted a gorilla glue and it threw out a mutant that had two original tops .. I'm eager to see what it's gonna do notice the two shoots coming up I'm hoping for a good yield IMG_0930.JPG IMG_0954.JPG IMG_0937.JPG IMG_0920.JPG IMG_0961.JPG IMG_0962.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stubbed too!!!!:smoke:

11. Well I woke up found them drooping started to freak turns out the ladies are just really thirsty my new soil mix that I'm trying is actually working pretty good as far as wet to dry .....I also went to Office Depot and doing new air tight jar for bean storage they were cheap 2$ ... the last pic is the before the water and lights out .... They are now looking good again...1st pic is Northern lights 2nd is Gorilla Glue (the runt) 3rd pic is BLUE Mammoth 4th pic is Gorilla Glue is the (factory topped)... Thanks for stopping by everyone and thanks for all the help ahead of time.... IMG_0964.JPG IMG_0965.JPG IMG_0966.JPG IMG_0967.JPG IMG_0970.JPG IMG_0972.JPG IMG_0963.JPG

12. [​IMG]
    Auto that I topped 4 main shoots all pretty even maybe I got lucky but I've heard of other people topping autos as well still not proven if it actually yields you more or not tho

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Looking good bud what strain is that???Also how old are those beauties....

14. Thank you it is white widow auto I'm also growing northern lights x big bud auto what strains are you growing I'm subbed up for your grow! My ladies are on day 46 here is a pic of all of them I took a few days ago good luck with your grow! This is my first time growing autoflower [​IMG]

15. Your ladies are looking good I have 2 Gorilla Glue (FastBuds) 1 Northern lights (nirvana) and 1 Blue Mammoth (Barneys)They are close to 20 days old Do u have a grow journal going? Where do u get your beans from ? Have u ever grown photoperiod strains... When this grow is done I am going to try and grow some purple strains that is one of my favorites..What type of nutes do u use??

16. Thank you I did one photo grow from bag seeds and it went okay as well as you would expect a first grow with bag seeds lol but I learned a ton I got autos bc I just wanted to try them out havnt decided if I will do autos or photos next depends how these finish I kinda have a journal I'm not very active on it you can click on my post in my profile if you want I got my seeds from seed Supreme they shipped fast and discrete even tho I live in a legal state you can never be to safe when ordering that kinda thing overseas lol but for nutrients I've been using this bio grow stuff for veg and tiger bloom for flower along with cal mag. I waited to long for the tiger bloom on this grow and was faced with some phosphorus deficiency in a couple of my nl x bb but after a couple heavy feedings it seams to have even itself out I'm still learning I love to read people's grow journals and learn more good luck to you!

17. They look very healthy!

18. Your plants are looking great bro glad to see your enjoying GC forums too! Happy Growing.

• Agree Agree x 1