Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

peanutbutter ect ect ect

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by gratesaga, Mar 10, 2009.

1. ok im reading about firecrackers and well im intrested and want to know more about the non cookin.
    cant i just put some bud in to peanut butter and let it sit for a few days then make some pb and j sandwichs that get me fucked up

instead of crackers can i use bread like say i bake some wonder bread slices wit bud and peanut butter on them same way as the crackers.

going on a road trip and need ways i can stay high with out smoking . so if there are any other ways i can eat my weed that are easy like the firecrackers please let me know i gotta start cookin soon

oh any way to speed up the vodka weed .

i know spelling grammer are bad

2. ill tell u what i did got some peanutbutter put it on some buttered bread added some weed and a kitkat. then wrapped it real good in foil cooked at 390 for like twenty mins maybe a little more i didnt set the timer right away. let it sit for an hr. just ate a fourth of the sandwich and got a high right away. the last time i smoked was more then two hrs ago so i wasnt really high when i ate my version of the firecracker

3. it will barely work if you don't cook it

do what he said but at 350

4. fire crackers are much more sesetive than people beleive