Peanut Skins?

Discussion in 'General' started by Punks Not Dead, Nov 8, 2003.

1. InvaderGir:
    yeah ur right i guess if u told someone that never heard of shrooms that u ate poisonous mushrooms so u could have alucinations he'd prolly give u the look.... :D

2. just a word from the wise, do NOT do ANYTHING the anarchist cookbook says. ESPECIALLY any of the drugs they say you can make, that shit will KILL you...

3. you mean like peyote? Cuz everyone already knows you can eat peyote buttons and see shit.

edit: I missed the part where you said peyote. I'm a little slow.

4. i think hes talking about if someone who had never known of any drugs before, was told that by eating a cactus it will give you hallucinations.... or that smoking the flowers off a plant will get you high.... when ya really think about it, it all seems kinda strange (wait, no it doesnt:D)

5. dudes the peanut skins thing, along with the bananas is complete bullshit. that shit is nothign more than stoner urban legends, they are not tru whatsoever. and ps
    never trust the ANARCHIST COOKBOOK!...
    the real author of it is basically unknown, its some underground thing and rumour has it that the fucker who wrote it is some asshole gov. worker trying to fuck with ... well anarchists i guess.

6. yeah, I dont think I'll be trying anything where you have to mix it with baking soda and smoke it out of a crack pipe...

7. i got bored last night and drank like. the last half of a bottle of Benylin with DXM in it...

i was a bit dissapointed cos i worked out i had about 60mg and the minimum for a trip is like.... 100mg :(

but now there's none left...

bastard

8. make sure when you do dxm that its the ONLY ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN IT! cuz otherwise you can die. seriously. www.erowid.org and if you can get pure dxm tablets, and you do a bunch, it can get alot more intense than acid, not necessarily better than acid, just like hugely more intense

9. yeah... i know..

i just thought the dosage was a lot lower for some reason. so i had like 50-60 mg and though YEAH MOFO I'M READY FOR A MAD TRIP!

but then nothing happened after 45 minutes, and i decided to watch Alien.

bit of an anti-climax really

10. well i wanted to make sure, i know too many stories of kids chugging a bottle of robatussin then dying because it had tylenol or some shit in it

11. I drank a bottle of Robitussin today. Supposed to make you trip and all that. Well, that's what I was hoping for. So I drank the entire bottle. 30 minutes later, it started to kick in. I could sorta feel some weird effects coming on. It kept getting more and more intense. Then, after about an hour and 15 minutes or so, I suddenly felt really, really sick. I stumbled my way to the bathroom and must have puked up at least half of what I drank. I felt like SHIT. Then I layed there on the bathroom floor, wondering if I could or could have died from all that... It just wasn't worth it. After about 10 minutes or so of being on the floor, I was feeling a bit better. After that, the DXM really started to kick in. I guess it was sorta cool. Everything was.....how can I describe this..... Well, it was sorta woozy. Walking around the house was an adventure. Going up stairs was crazy fun. But I didn't hallucinate or anything... But I was fucked up for a while. But let me tell you... DXM (and other ingredients in Robitussin) can seriously screw up your liver. My friend knows a guy who Robotripped every day for a week. His liver is now about the size of half of a human fist. It's not something you want to play around with. I'd have to say that with all of the health risks and the feeling sick and all, it's just not worth it. The trip wasn't all that great. Sure, people can say "You just didn't get enough!" Well, if I would've had more, I probably would be in the hospital right now. Really, people, it's not something you want to mess with... Just stick to weed. It gives you a MUCH more fun time than a bottle of Robo.

12. So whats the deal with nutmeg?

13. wow. im stickin weed. i wouldnt try peanuts. nice experimental work though gentlemen

14. Nutmeg messes you up but i think it has to be like fresh nutmeg because the psychadelics come form the oils, not like you can just go to Market Basket and pick up some of it, i think anyway. Maybe you can get it from that.

Anyway erowid says it takes like 2-7 hours for it to kick in and doesnt say much more on it

15. over xmas break my step bro and myself decided to try the peanut skins thing and all it did was taste bad and nothing more. we checked out erowid(i think) and they even said it was a lie that u can get high off of it

16. YAY my thread is back again! Yes, it turns out it was a placebo...but I got 15 bucks!

17. peanut skins arent the stupidest thing....

lol i never tried peanut skins but my friend used to smoke catnip...i dont think he got high but he smoked it when we had no weed anyway....his mom caught him and he told her he was smoking catnip...idiot

18. peanut skins? you gotta be fuckin kidding me!!

19. ive rolled a catnip j and smoked it like a cigar (just holding the smoke in your mouth, not accually inhaling) and blew the smoke towards my cat.... he loves it.... but the other cats dont like the smoke so much... but he always freaks out and starts inhaling it with deep inhalations... then walks away and starts playin with a pencil ofn the floor or somethin... only problem is that the catnip smoke tastes like shit to keep in your mouth :(