Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peanut Butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Roger Bannister, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I was just wondering a few things.

I noticed you should decarb the weed (I'm very new to edibles). I've had mine for about 2 weeks now and I have had it in a medicine bottle/small mason jar. I'm sure no one can tell me if it is completely decarbed or not, but I was hoping someone could tell me if its close to being decarbed would you think?

Also, how much weed should I use? I plan on just mixing it in the peanut butter and leaving it sit for a few days as it is too risky to put in the oven where I live. I smoke probably about 4-5 times a week, but only on the weekends.

While on that note, how much peanut butter should I use?

Sorry for this type of thread, I know these get annoying. Thanks for helping me out!