Peanut Butter!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JustinEy, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Oh my god. Peanut butter = Greatest high food (at least i think so :D) I did some buckets earlier of some dank and i thought DAMN. i want peanut butter cookies. SO i started making some and then thought "i wonder if you can make weed peanut butter cookies"

my peanut butter cookies are in the oven right now i can't wait till they're done :D

2. you sound like an active stoner. lol

3. I think you need to mix in some banana's with that PB

4. yes .

5. It sucks that I'm allergic to peanuts ):

6. Same here dude, +rep for having things in common. :D

7. Until you choke to death on it due to cotton mouth.

8. Just peanuts, or all nuts? I can't eat anything that's a nut, treenut, or peanut and am extremely allergic to all of them.

9. Which totally sucks ass. ):

10. Peanutbutter + Banana = Epic Win.

11. Just peanuts, but I'm extremely allergic to those. It sucks, because I can't even eat other nuts most of the time because they are made near peanuts.

I feel for you dude, that probably sucks bigtime.

12. Of course it does. I mean, just the smell bothers me. Also always having to ask people if it's made in nuts or peanuts and shit like that. It feels embarrassing to ask sometimes. Like if I'm at some wedding or party where they had chefs cook it, I gotta go to each thing and ask the person what I can and can't eat.

13. Peanut butter is the greatest thing ever created.

14. #14 Number1Indica, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    i think ima go make cookies now...

:smoke:

i didn't have any cookie mix... but now there are peanutbutter brownies in the oven :D

15. I totally agree. I find myself eating peanut butter out of the jar and drinking a huge glass of milk after I smoke pretty often. Yeah, sucks when you almost choke to death but it's soooooo good.

16. I tend to not eat a lot of stuff when I'm out for that reason exactly. I hate when you ask someone at a restaurant and they say something like "Ummm... I'm pretty sure it doesn't." Pisses me off, but what are ya gonna do, right?

Also sucks when you're at someones house and they decide to have a fucking peanut butter sandwich and then rip the bong. I start having a panic attack everytime because I have to tell them to clean the mouthpiece, and then I have to just be myself and chill out for a bit. Some of my friends just don't understand how serious stuff like that is. :confused_2: