Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peanut Butter, for Two!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by FeelGasm, Jan 25, 2013.

1. To make the perfect dose for the Average Toker and Tokette (total 2 dose).

What your going to need:

+ 1.25-1.5 of Descent / Great stuff (2g If Mids)
    + 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter (2/3 Cup if you just LOVE peanutbutter) (Organic / high in FAT)
    + 1.5 Tablespoons of a form of OIL (high in FAT)
    + 1 Bread Pan

Pre Baking: Preheat oven to 210f:

+ Decarb GROUND Herbs (To reduce the earthy flavor from the Peanut Butter / fully potentiate your herbs if they are not already)
    -- Do this by placing Finely Ground Herb in bread pan, covering with foil (sealing it)
    -- Set Kitchen timer for 20-22 minutes
    -- Turn oven OFF
    -- Open Door of Oven, then Close.. (Sounds Silly.. I know)
    -- Let everything sit for 7-10 Minutes in the oven to cool- with the door closed

Mixing then Baking: PREHEAT oven to 320

+ Mix Herb, Peanut Butter, Oil all together.. Mix thouroughly... make sure there are no lumps / globs of herb stuck together... This way there is better contact between the herb and Fat in the PB / Oil
    + Place mixture in Bread Pan if it isn't already and put it in the oven.
    + Set the timer for 25 Minutes.
    + Make sure there is a little dark brown around the edges, if not bake for a little longer at 315f
    + Let cool, Split final product into Two Servings...and I hope the rest is Easy to Figure out :)

2. I think I'm going to stop toking or at least once per week now and do more edibles. I've tried firecrackers once but no luck. I will give this a try this week. how about some pics bud?!

3. I'll definitely put some pics up, but I'm actually on a T-Break haha. Was trying
    to kill some time and typed that up to bring back a couple old ideas I've seen / tried :)

If you do the Prebake like I mentioned up top-- it really helps get rid of the "Weedy" taste
    a lot of people complain about.. but this is, in my opinion, a lot easier to do / use than Firecrackers.

You can put the PB on Anything AND you can make as much as you want.. :)

(None-the-less... Firecrackers are still Epic and make a great Canna Snack!)