Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by gumbygrow, Apr 12, 2018.

1. 10x14 inch pan

1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
    1 cup packed brown sugar
    1 cup butter or cannabutter
    4 tbsp milk
    4 eggs
    1 1/2 cup flour
    1 tsp baking powder
    1/2 tsp salt
    1/2 cup peanut butter
    2/3 cup peanut butter chips
    2/3 cup baking cocoa
    2/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

Mix sugars, butter, milk, & eggs.
    Add flour, baking powder and salt.
    Mix thoroughly, then divide mix in half using 2 seperate bowls. Add chocolates to one half and peanut butters to the other half. Add ingredients to greased 10x14 pan in a checkerboard pattern. Using a knife swirl ingredients together to make a marbled effect. Bake in pre heated oven at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Check by sticking toothpick in center when it comes out clean it is done. Remove from oven and let cool for at least one hour.

Delicious and a trip to look at.
    20180410_061553.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 42 equal pieces would be 1 tsp butter per.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't have any plans I can't cancel to come and help you out with those brownies. I'll bring milk or ice cream, you choose! They look awesome and I'll bet they taste awesome, too

• Like Like x 1
  4. Will save recipe and try, looks amazing!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thanks for the kind words, this was a practice batch with regular butter, and it is a good thing, I can't stop eating them. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I'm making these!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1