Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peanut Butter and Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minuteman420, Feb 16, 2009.

1. So, With firecrackers, you throw the peanut butter on a cracker, spread some weed in the peanut butter, you can leave it out for a few days and eat it without cooking it, or you can leave it out for a few days bake it then eat it.

What if you were to take a small jar or something full of peanut butter and stick some bud within the peanut butter and mix it all up? Let it sit for a few days and make some peanut budder and jam (pun intended) sandwiches? Think it would work?

2. you gotta heat weed up dawg, you cant just eat it

3. damn, dude you dumb. i been munchin on these nugs got me high as fuck.

4. you dont have to heat the weed up at all. thc is abosbed into the fats and oils in the peanut butter. but heating does speed up the proess.

5. actually casey your dumb if you eat weed straight, it doesnt affect you. you have to either let something absorb the thc, or activate it.

6. Yo, if this was the case, we wouldn't have all these threads asking how to stealthily smoke bud all the time.

7. ah, shit. fo real man? guess i'll have to buy another zone and try this smokin shit you guys are all ravin about.