Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peanut budder sanwich

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Beastindasheets, May 5, 2011.

1. ALRIGHT so check it I just threw a dime between 2 slices of bread and spreaded peanut butter and ate it. 40 minutes later i was stuck in my yard sittin in the sun for like an hour

2. what in the hell? dude that wouldnt even work the THC has to absorb into the fattyness of the peanut butter thats why when u make firecrackers u gotta let em sit for a long ass time then bake them. u cant just throw weed like a topping on shit and go blast off

3. #3 Euphoria Ky, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha

4. yeah i had to get rid of it,and i didnt put that much peanutbutter i will attempt fire crackers soon:)it was very mellow and it felt sooo good when the sun was hitting me.

5. also,i was curious because some people told me it works and i was willing to try.but i smoked a bowl before so mabey that helped?anyway not gonna do it again haha

6. you just waisted a dime, sir.

7. yes i did:/haha ohwell.