Peakseedsbc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Brother Urb, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Haven't weighed it yet but here's 1 plant when I was breaking it down to put in jars. I'm not a yield grower but it's a good yielder. :) This next run with clones I'm gonna smash it!

003.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Im know I'm going to order from mikej but I'm so torn on what i should get (beginner grower here), i was looking at the northern berry, texada northern lights and the skunk berry, but the mixed pack is tempting also, Has anybody here ever grow the mixed pack of beans and how are they? i will be growing outside in southern ontario and want something thats definitely going to finish. any input would be awesome.

3. mike says the texada crosses have a moderate thc level but are designed to finish at 49th parallel. getting late tho, better get those beans going.

5. I would say go for the Texada NL because the Texada Skunk definitely has some phenos that want to go 9 weeks or so

6. well recieved my order today, took 10 working days to ontario, however mike said he had some unforeseen circumstances last week so he couldn't send it, completely understandable! anyhow, i ended up ordering the northern berry, think i should definitely order texada NL next time, but i got 13 NB seeds as well as a bunch of mixed seeds he thew in for the wait! Awesome!! I'm gunna sign up for the preferred customer program and definitely buy from him in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have run kushberry, northern skunk, texada skunk, and sweetskunk.
    Can't say enough praise to his genetics and the quality of the meds when done. The texada skunk was prob the fastest at day 57. Was a great daytime smoke and turned pretty purples. The kushberry was a perfect mix of blueberry and kush. I got a keeper of both the ts and kb with popping only 5 seeds of each. Excited to run more of his gear.

8. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

First two are the Texadaskunk, the last one is the kushberry.

9. #689 cannadianxgrower, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    I've been following this for a few weeks now. I've been in contact with MikeJ.

He has reassured me that leaving the Sweet Skunk up longer, will lessen any rushy affects that may prevent me from falling asleep.

I used to have a single seed given to me as Federation's Island Sweet Skunk, it stood up to what Mike has listed as Sweet Skunk but I worry it may be to sativa leaning to get me to sleep.

Any of you folks who have first hand experience with her, have any input? I have a Kali Mist x Northern Lights #5 that throws pheno's that can stay up for 12-14 weeks, so I'm not worried about leaving it later. I just need that potent, pungent lady back in my life. I find some strains, pure Afghani for example, gives me nice couch-lock which helps me sleep but also leaves me feeling bland emotionally.

I do intend, in the future, to order his Kush Berry and his Kush Skunk as well as his Skunk Berry. Do you think I'm safe getting his SS to start or will I be awake until the following harvest?

Edit: Already sent in for the SS, fingers crossed!

10. C99, Sweet skunk, northernberry and blueberry.
    Got these from mike J in march.
    we now in july.
    Germinated 25. Minus runts, males, grower mistakes, and duds i got 6 females.
    But they are small as fuck. I forced flowered them to sex em.
    Anybody have some pics of C99, Sweet skunk, Northern berry and blueberry so i can cross reference.
    All pictures please....

11. Anyone still running his gear?

Here's a northern lights getting close to harvest. In a 3 gallon with soil ging water and teas and a couple simple top dresses.[​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nice to see someone grow out his NL. How was the odor during flowering and how was the smoke?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Smell was nice but not too strong.

Smoke is a treat. Very relaxing and a great evening smoke. Glued to the chair. I'll definitely run it again.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sounds fantastic! Thanks.

15. His c99 is great as well just chopped. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. My Northern skunk was pretty bomb!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Thats my next run!

18. Was the high crazy potent like I've read online?

19. Ya it is really potent I was surprised on his website it said the potency was very high then I searched up the strain all over most places said around 15% thc but this stuff was way stronger I'd say 20% to 24%. First joint I rolled up rocked me pretty good. It didnt have the best taste it's very different could be that I didnt properly flush those but not bad at all harvested in Feb smoking and curing ever since buds are still pretty sticky. I prefer fruity tasting strains or really earthy gassy strains though. I got a half pound dry off those two plants pretty big yielded compared the the grape ape I grow. They were like 4 ft high month and a half of veg too.