Peakseeds.com is a scam!! buyers beware!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by peakseedsbc, Sep 13, 2008.

1. #1 peakseedsbc, Sep 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
    Hey folks, MJ from http://www.peakseedsbc.com

We knew this would happen, but its seems someone is trying to capitalize on our old site peakseeds.com....we had nothing but problems with the host well over a year ago so we let it go.

These people are using completely bogus information on their testimonials, using peakseedsbc terminology and even using some of our site design.

BUYER'S BEWARE!!!

2. its cool to see you on here warning us. I'm gonna be buying seeds from you soon. can't wait to try that Northernberry.

3. are you getting a new host, or when is the original gonna work again?

• Like Like x 1
  4. The original is long gone. We've had peakseedsbc.com for well over a year now and the transition to it has been more than successful. We're sure some older links on the internet still point at peakseeds.com, but we've tried our best to alert the sites we frequent. We don't have a huge online presence, but we're trying to change that, especially since our old site is active

As always, we appreciate you support and we look forward to serving you

MJ

5. Wow, glad to know this. I was looking at both sites thinking you were one in the same. I wonder if peakseeds.com is even sending real seeds as advertised or just scamming money from people.

Worse, could they be LEO? Anyway, thanks because I love your Blueberry strains.

6. Have you guys had any problems with customs? I'm in the mid-west U.S. I'm looking for a new spot to order from. I got burned messing with Dr. Chronic, Attitude charged me twice, one of the charges was from a company that is no longer in business and then sent me a shitty e-mail pretty much making it sound like I fucked up somehow. I can't seem to get my hands on some Blueberry seeds.

7. I bump this because I'm wondering the same thing. To my understanding the doctor is from overseas and peakseedsbc is canada so I would assume we would not have the problems with customs that over seas orderers deal with. but I have no idea cause i've never ordered seeds. was planning on getting some real soon from peakseedsbc cause they are top rated by that dude that rates seed banks.

8. For Dport and Tristoketh if you're looking for a viable canadian seed donar that delivers to the states go for Highgrade-seeds, they have bomb strains and garauntee delivery. Best of luck to you!

9. #9 virginharvester, Sep 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2008
    Highgrade gets excellent reviews. I have looked on multiple boards and found overall great reviews for Highgrade and peakseeds.bc. I would order from either depending on the strain I wanted. I would love to try peak's skunkberry and blueberry and texada timewarp(currently OOS), and Highgrade has a very nice menu of juicy strains. Both sites have great prices.

One thing I was noticing about Highgrade is they charge $5 per pack for shipping plus a 10% up charge if sending dollars claiming the exchange rate which is now even at 1-1. That makes one of HG's $50 seed packs $60 in US dollars with shipping and peak's are only $40 US with free shipping. Not that I still wouldn't order some of HG's outstanding strains because $60 is still a decent price compared to most good genetics out of Europe but it's something to consider. I was just thinking that since it's getting harder to get beans sent from Europe I might just get everything from these two sites.

10. We find it rediculous how companies add tax, shipping and etc like its so legit ...its why we've never added all that crap. $30 per pack for canadians, $40 elsewhere, that's all! Send cash and we're even more likely to add freebees

As to seizures, its bound to happen, but the %'s are absolutely in your favor. Our stealth packaging has been so tweaked that we barely get any. If it does happen all we can ask for is you try again maybe using a different address. As always, a proper attitude towards it goes a long way ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. yea i read that a while ago tried to tell pple but they still wanted to order

12. Peakseedsbc is an incredibly safe seed provider for all folks....just placed an order(10Northerberry, and recieved 12 NB, and 12 mixed for being MMPR patient for free!!) using Email money transfer(only Canadians I believe?) and they were at my door in 5 days I believe? I have never felt so secure when buying beans....keep your first order number as well folks, qualifies you for perfered customer program, which leads to freebies in future orders that you can have input on! Canadian medical patients or American, contact MikeJ from peak, he WILL make you happy! Cheers MikeJ and thanks again my friend!

• Like Like x 1