peak seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by indicakid23, Jul 13, 2002.

1. I just got my seeds today. 27 free mixed seeds. No cracks. All look viable. I'm a happy lady. :D

Can't wait to grow them out soon.

2. hope to get mine today!!!!! when did he send yours mjmama25?

3. I hope you guys are returning the karma and purchasing some strains from peak... quality stuff for really reasonable prices. Quality NL and BB for 40$, that's a steal of a deal.

Glad to hear all the good feedback though. Interested to hear how the freebies do for everyone.

4. I purchased 180$ in seeds before I even got the free ones. Im still waiting for the free bed and the purchase seeds to come. He is running a great biz and helping people out with quality strains. Definitely pass on the good deed. It aways comes back ten fold.

5. did anybody get theirs yet?

6. [quote name='"IronCross365"']did anybody get theirs yet?[/quote]

Yep, I got mine. 27 perfect seeds came in the mail about a week ago. I can't wait to grow them. As soon as I chop the rest of my outdoor I'll get started on my indoor. :D

I recommend peakseedssbc to anyone. These guys are legit. Hopefully the buds are as good as the customer service.

7. I got my pack of 10 Northern Skunk last year in about 3 weeks with a money order. 9 germinated, resulting in 5 Luschious ladies that got Jacked!!(outdoors) However, the lower branches that I pollenized, were left behind. Leaving me with plenty of F2 seeds!!

8. Although, not many of those seeds sprouted because I didn't freeze or keep them in a refrigerator!

9. Hey! I don't feel like Buying seeds every year. What if I sprouted some SkunkBerry & NorthernSkunk. Then, made My Own seeds....Would they be F1's???

10. sure will!

i think its about time i finally ordered some of these genetics! Finally scored the other beans on my list, better grab some more peakseedsbc before i bury myself under another list

11. The NS yields Well!(you Will find Incredible mothers)

12. Yes they would!

13. Really, just from one single cross(pollination)? NS performs better for the conditions I can provide, but NS crossed with another NS would be F2 seed I presume

Correct.  F2 is where you will usually get a ton of variation.  A fun pheno hunt. :)

15. Peak Seeds did me right. Ordered on the 6th, arrived on the 26th, ( sent cash ) MikeJ sent me an email letting me know order was received and then filled. I ordered the 20 variety pack for $40. i received a true assortment of the genetics shown on the peak seed website, small kush cross, through huge NL. This morning 3 of the 12 seeds have opened, Right now you can get 40 count variety pack for the same $40 US. Oh and my count was 27 seeds, so it seems extras are the norm. 

16. PeakSeedsBC.com is good

PeakSeeds.com = BAD

I was actually upset when i went back to order more seeds and i found the peakseed.com site. My reaction was, " f ing sell out, knew a good thing wouldn't last. Alas i had the wrong site, everything is fine with the world. Seeds on the way.

17. Peakseedsbc.com is AMAZING. I've ordered from them twice, and received both orders promptly. Northernberry and Sweet Skunk strains are amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1