peak seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by indicakid23, Jul 13, 2002.

1. Cool. Can't wait to get mine.

2. Email him tell him that u have an illneds

3. [quote name='"IronCross365"']he gave me some free seeds hes legit 4 sure!![/quote]

This right here is great publicity for them. Now some of the top growers online are vouching for him. Pretty cool.

4. He is sending me a pack for free. Then I ordered a five pack of every strain he's got 60 seeds for 180$ us that's a pretty sweet deal if they grow into what he is showing in the pics. I can't wait to get them

5. And his reviews say that he had like a 99 percent germination rate and 2 seeds were cracked out of 30 so that's a good deal knowing you didn't pay for it :)

6. The seeds he's giving out are like seconds and over stock. I'll bet the ones I pay for are even better quality. We will see.

7. Im sure they are but you cant beat free shipping :)

8. These guys know what there doing, strains are good there skunkberry is probably my alltime favorite.

9. Nice to know evry1 likes it so far just hope I get my seeds he said he sent them out 3 days ago and it will b 5-7 DAAAYS :(

10. Mine were delivered today

11. Delivered? Or recieved? Still havent received mine, its been like 3 days :( Maybe 7 days?

12. I sent em to my GF's house and she told me today that I got a package.

He sent them last Wednesday.

13. what state you live in?

14. im michigan and still havnt got it :(

15. mine was sent wensday too and so im hoping to get today

16. Still waiting on mine. I haven't asked him when they where sent. He said he would send them to me last Tuesday. So hopefully they will be here soon.

17. She said its about 10 seeds. I am in the Midwest.

18. [quote name='"tharealmclovin"']She said its about 10 seeds. I am in the Midwest.[/quote]

Are the labeled or lose?

19. I think randoms.

20. That sucks. I like to know what I grow. Oh well can't beat the price.