peak seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by indicakid23, Jul 13, 2002.

1. Just put another 2 in a towel to germinate. 6 going at the moment, bringing the total to 13. I'll follow up when something changes.

2. my germ rates wrer great on the northernberry 11out of 12

3. None of those popped.:confused: So I went ahead and did the other 9 to see if maybe I could get something. I'll update you guys if anything happens or not.

4. So back to my little saga. About a month ago they said they would resend me a pack of seeds because my order from last September never arrived. They told me 21 days ago my resend had been shipped but they still have not made it to me. Will they arrive, possibly. Would I ever order again? Nope! Too many sites and strains that include freebies of other good strains under $40. I just don't think it's worth it.

Mandala strains are $30(great variety and widely available)

KC Brains $21(great variety and widely available)

Sannie seeds- $26-$45 (awesome breeder and always include freebies of a different killer strain)

I do realize most people get their beans from Peak and most people have pretty good luck growing their stuff out. But because of my experiences with them I just can't see myself placing another order. Too many other good options.

5. jzchillin, you using the paper towel method? Are they on a plate or something where you can place them on top of a warm spot like a piece of stereo equipment that keeps the plate and water nice and warm? If the seeds are in cool-cold water they aren't going to want to pop. Being winter, regular room temp is probably too cool.

6. Of those 9, 5 popped within 12hrs.:hello: I woke up and found them with a little 1/2 inch root. WOW!! I wonder if these will be mutated or munchkins??? :laughing: There's 1 more now cracked and showing white, so let's cross our fingers and hope.

So this brings the germ ratio to 7 (8) out of 23.

Not good in my case. :(

virginharvester - I'm using a paper towel in a ziplock and they have a warm, dark spot to live.

7. I ordered 1o northernberry they came in about 3 weeks. germinated 3 directly into soil and they all popped w/in 4 days. They're doing great!! 3rd week of flower, cant wait!!!

Highly recomend peakseedsbc.

8. Which makes it all the more annoying they received my money but couldn't get my order to me the first time and now 25 days later the resend they said went out hasn't arrived. Not to mention, I emailed them a few days ago to tell them it hadn't arrived. Do you think they've answered? I don't get the customer service ratings quite honestly.

9. sorry dude. i think i just got lucky for once.

10. I emailed them again at day 32 when my seeds had not arrived and they never responded. Today is now day 37 I think. I wouldn't mind if they responded with "sorry but it happens" or "phuck off" but no response is just sub standard. For me there are way too many good options of equal or better genetics at a lower cost so I definitely wouldn't order from them again. If they can't respond to an email they are either lazy, dishonest, or maybe under some heat from LEO.

11. What a joke.

12. #72 hatchit_13, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    I am also still waiting. The difference here is that MJ got back to me within 24 hours to let me know what's what. I did indeed use hushmail as requested. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. While I haven't received my order yet, I was assured the order was indeed processed and that a replacement would be sent if I don't receive them shortly. Yes I realize this is a first post and I have no credibility but this is where I came to find out who to deal with and I'm just offering up my experience so far. Take it for what it's worth but I'm too old for BS and games. :rolleyes:

BTW, unfortunately my first choice was not a very good one. I chose to order from bcseeds.com. While I did receive my order, out of 30+ beans only 1 even cracked and it didn't make it any further. That's what brought me here in the first place. I googled 'bcseeds scam' and found this site. This in turn pointed me towards peak and attitude which I hope was a wiser choice. I already have had contact with MJ as stated and received confirmation from attitude on shipment. I've always used BS for my grow and after a mediocre crop last year decided to up the ante a little. I only grow outdoors and for personal consumption so a couple of good plants lasts me all year. I will post an update after I get and propagate my new beans.

13. HIGH All, don't know what to says guys...virginharvester is your safe address a correct address? I've heard people sending to a empty lot or a Abandoned House next to where they live.

MJ is a standup person and I believe he will come though for you guys.

14. UPDATE:
    Well for some reason the first set didn't come through. I did use a semi-bogus name but I have received at that name in the past. Good if not great service and communication from MJ. I waited the allotted time, emailed him again. He asked me to verify the address and name. I did but used my real name this time and within about 10 days got new beans very stealthily shipped. He even let me know when he sent them, which I wasn't expecting from him. I not only got what I ordered but there were some extras as well. I since have gotten other beans going so these will be on hold for awhile. Overall I would have to say I was and am very happy with the way this panned out and would have to give MJ credit for never being an ass about it. He was very courteous and professional if not apologetic. 10 thumbs up for MJ and peakseedsbc.com. :hello:

15. Save yourself the hassle and get some seeds from HGS (highgrade-seeds.com) next time. They're the only seed bank that guarantees delivery worldwide, they got great strains at great prices and they have great customer service.

Just my 2 cents.

16. HIGH All, you don't know how Good that makes me feel hatchit.......I only have Good Things to say about Peakseeds and MJ (Thumbs Up Bro) glad things turned out for you hatchit.

virginharvester how are things on your end?

17. Peak supposedly sent my order a second time but MJ later indicated it never went out so he offered to send them immediately if I wanted but never got back with me so I gave up. It wasn't worth all the stress I put myself through over it(my fault). I didn't spend much money and things happen- nobody who orders a lot of beans receives all their orders. Over time, something happens.

Even if I had my Peak seeds right now they would be so far down on my list so it would not matter. There are so many other good options it's just not worth it in my opinion to play the wait-and-see, poor communication game with any company... not worth it at all. That said, I don't blame anyone for giving them a try. They don't charge shipping so just order one strain at a time.

18. Peakseeds BC that is and yes they are a legit medical seed company, awesome strains, out door varieties, don't hesitate order today, check their site @ peakseedsbc.com

19. YOU DOOMKAUF, we said peakseedsbc you diserve to get jacked

20. 3 of your first posts on this website are rude. You wont last here.