peak seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by indicakid23, Jul 13, 2002.

1. WTF. Want us to dig the holes for ya too? Lol.

Get a good night's sleep and start reading. If you don't do your own research you're going to end up being led down the wrong path by people who have no clue what they're talking about. I'm not trying to be a dick, but that's the way it is. You have to be prepared to put a lot of effort into it if you expect to be successful. Good luck.

2. LOL.
    Yeah. I can dig it. And my own holes.
    And fuck you too. DICK! ROFL

Why are these forums here except to share with each other, Dick?
    Maybe save someone a little trouble, Dick.
    You ain't my daddy, Dick.
    See ya, Dick.
    LOLOL

3. There's a search function on the forum. You can type in the names of any seedbank and learn about them and experiences people had. You could search through a few pages on this sub forum also. Try bdbuddepot.com if you don't feel like searching and place an order with them. You'll have to send cash or money order per their instructions.

4. Bingo.
    Thank ya' friend. That's the kind of answer I needed.:smoke:

5. I was kidding about BC Bud Depot. As you research you'll find they have a nice website but probably never send any product. Attitude and Highgrade do a good job and you'll find a few others with a little research that some people really like.

6. Still nothing from PeakSeedsBC :(

But I do have an order in with The Attitude and I can even track that sucker. :)

Would be pretty sad if I get the Attitude beans first, seeing how I ordered them almost exactly a month after ordering from Peak. Its looking like by Monday right now. :p

Thanks for the heads up VH! :metal:

7. I want to order some seeds from Peaks but VH told me they were having a problem getting the order to the US. who here is waiting on seeds from Peak?

8. Okay so MJ from PeakSeedsBC got back to me last night. Seems like a very stand up guy and is going to help me out. I'll post back if I get my order along with the grow report!! :hello:
    Getting NorthernBerry not the Skunkberry now.

9. dont order form peakseeds.com they are a scam.The real peak seeds let the site go last year and some scam artist took it over.the real site is www.peakseedsbc.com.They have an excellent rating and their strains are real nice.No,i dont work for them,they are just a good seed bank.It bugsme that people trash them because the other site is giving them abad name.

10. You grow it for him Dank, and I will smoke it for him.

As for sending cash to B.C. Bud depot see the see the second paragraph.

Lighten up literally it was a joke.

11. Nobody referring to peakbc.com is thinking of peakseeds.com. the site you're referring to, NOT peakseedsbc but peakseeds.com is suspicious at best. Even if you want to order they don't have an ordering system of any kind. If you click the order form button it's a dead link. Very strange considering they will answer your email. What are you supposed to do, ask them how to order, then send them your address on an envelope? Peakseeds.com is very suspicious.

Do business with peakseedsbc but avoid that look-alike site peakseeds.com.

12. #53 peakseedsbc, Nov 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2008

Cheers! =) ...we can't possibly keep up to all the forums and the postings as we have other things to do than hang out online. Always email us. We try our best to get to them daily.

Happy halloween! MJ

EDIT: If all you have to base your decision on where to buy seeds is what you find online and you see posts about someone taking over our old site, using our terms, look, total bs testimonials from years ago and they just came online, and using very shady practices? It's a no brainer. Whoever it is could've easily posted somewhere stating, but they have not. We'd care less if they had their own look and formula but they don't. Again, a no brainer

13. my order from peakseedsbc.com was just sent from them this week. got a confirmation from MJ. I could care less about it not coming in like 4 days or some shit, my gut says the product will be well worth the wait. Will post again when they arrive.

14. got mine today from peakseedsbc.com they look great and they sent freebies. I got a mixed and a northerberry. very happy with their service.

15. I wish mine had arrived before I moved but they did not after 43 days. I'm hoping they find me with mail forwarding so we will see. If they come or if Peak happens to work with me in case they do not arrive I will let you all know. I think in my case it was just a series of circumstances, not that peakbc.com is bad. I really want that Northernberry. :hello:

16. #57 virginharvester, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    Well I waited patiently and in early December emailed them back and told them my order never arrived. They again asked me to wait because "these things do take time you know". So now we're talking over 73 days after I placed my order and around 60 days after they confirmed receiving my money they are asking me to be patient. I said no problem, I'll contact you after Christmas. Seven days ago I emailed them, then again two days later asking what they might want to do and I have heard nothing from them.

Incidentally, prices are no longer appearing on their website- I thought they used to have prices listed under all their strains. I wonder if something is up?

17. they have never had prices under their strains , just keep emailing man they will take care of you

18. How many more you think I should send before I finally get the message? :confused:

19. I ordered 20 seeds and received 22. Of those 22 i've tried germing 7. 2 popped, 1 was a mutant and the other a munchkin with stunted growth. i'm germing 4 more right now, been a few days and nothing has popped. I hope I actually get something worthwhile out of this batch. I was hoping to have a really nice northernberry to toke on.