Peak Oil, Economic Collapse are a Fraud [New 2011 Release]

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, May 10, 2011.

1. #1 Hank Scorpio, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    Documentary on a variety of topics including, Antimatter Spacecraft Propulsion, Asteroid Mining, Cannabis Hemp, Energy, Health, Organic Gardening, Solar, Space Colonization, Sustainability, Symbolism, UFO’s, and more. Are there really limited solutions that require sacrifice, to solve the economic crisis/energy crisis, or are the solutions in plain sight?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15U4kX2BtCI]YouTube - Peak Oil, Economic Collapse are a Fraud [2011 Release][/ame]

“Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” — George Washington

Current fuels/ethanols, oils, plastics, and most products are toxic to the environment and human health. Hemp products are non-toxic, stronger, longer lasting, and healthy. When food, fuels, plastics, fibre, medicine are grown locally energy consumption dramatically reduces through efficiency. Oil consumption would be reduced through increased efficiency, therefore the problem of humans consuming more oil that is being produced would be solved. The military is the biggest energy consumer.

This is my new release of my Peak Oil, Economic Collapse are a Fraud documentary.

I encourage research and verification for all the information presented.
    Don’t believe anyone, including myself, unless you have verified the information for yourself with documented fact. There is much truth to say the internet is a large library, and at the same time, the internet is full of nonsense, propaganda, half-truths, racism, fear, and mind control.

http://mylesohowe.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/economic-collapse-fraud.pdf
    There is more information, research and sources in the book. 244 pages.

[​IMG]

All free. I have no computer, my job is stuck with low hours, I am always broke, no money to move out or anything. I am growing some gardens out in the wild. I have a few locations prepared, one location has a few tomatoes and cabbage growing with pumpkin/bean seeds hopefully sprouting soon.

There are some locations with good soil, most areas around suburban homes have poor soil. Cannabis repairs bad/toxic soil, so in a few years time the soil is much better and other plants, that need good soil will be able to grow once again. Throw compost/greens/leaves over bad soil, over the years it will get better and you will make new organic soil. That is my plan to make bad soil better.

I need money to buy some cannabis seeds, this isn't funny its already May 9. I will see about getting some clones from a friend or something unless some money comes my way. Business at work is slow, like everywhere else. Everyone telling me to get another job THEMSELVES are getting low hours too. MORONS.

:smoke:

I have not been smoking very much weed lately at all :(

2. 50 minutes video that has no sounds, just birds chipping..... rofl Like anybody would watch that.

3. #3 Hank Scorpio, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    If anyone does there is a lot of good research. I am not here to please peoples attention deficit disorder, if somebody does not want to think, that is their problem.

I don't have my own computer. LAZY MORONS WITH MONEY AND RESOURCES DO NOTHING except attack those who make an EFFORT.

what is wrong with nature sounds are you that brainwashed? On a cannabis forum, nobody in their right mind would oppose the information presented. A natural documentary with nature sounds that would make anyone who watches it think, impossible to read the words without thinking, that is the intent of having NO NARRATION. MAKE THE VIEWER THINK. Has everyone been dumbed down like children they need someone to explain it to them and they can't THINK FOR THEMSELVES? :laughing:

4. Gonna give it a watch, ill edit with my thoughts later...

I love stuff like this, and I was reading a ton about peak oil a while ago. I thought it had some really interesting and potentially valid points.