Peach's Grow1 Train Wreck

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PeachSoda21, Oct 7, 2016.

1. #1 PeachSoda21, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    Train Wreck & ??? Seed

Tent: 32x32x63
    Lights: AH 1000w HPS (dimmable)
    Medium: Fox Farms: Ocean Forest
    Ventilation: Active Air 400cfm Inline Fan(Adjustable)
    Before I get started I would like to say I know the light is big for the tent I plan on using it at 50% during veg and 75% during flower... but that because I havnt set the tent up yet so Im not sure what my temps and such is going to be yet. I plan on trying to make the light work at full wattage but Im not sure yet as to how Im gonna do it yet.

Green house: Train Wreck & either Afghan Reg or Sweet Candy Fem(Not sure which one they were mixed up)
    I germinated using a paper towel in a plastic bag. The seedling small seedling is the Train Wreck its 2 days old in coco coir and perlite. The big seedling is the ??? seed, its 6 days old and I broke down some seedling starter pod and used its medium. I've not watered either yet I plan watering both tonight with tap water that has sit out for well over 24hours and ph the water to 6.0....I may wait til mourning considering how happy they look.
    IMG_1920.jpg
    IMG_0998.jpg
    The Train Wreck seedling germinated late and the seed got stuck so 1 of the leaves is a little deformed.
    IMG_5595.jpg

2. #2 PeachSoda21, Oct 11, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    Update: Just waiting on all the pieces for the tent to come together. Ive been putting off fabricating the widow ventilation exit because of work but it should all be ready this weekend. Im mocking up a cardboard cut out now to run a test. Also after setting up the lights and everything I've realized My ballistic wasnt shipped with all the pieces...The glass at the bottom to seal the heat in was left out so they are sending another to swap with.

Qseed Day11.jpg
    Day 11- ??? Sprout got re-potted yesterday to a 1Gal The root were starting to protrude out the bottom and were wrapping the inside bottom of the cup I moved it to FF Ocean Forest with about 30% Perlite(Give or take)------NO NUTES TIL NOV-10
    QSeed Day 11.jpg
    The ??? seed has some natural scrog'ing going on due to it getting a little damaged while carrying it outside not sure if Im gonna correct it or let it ride. I plan on making a scrog net this weekend.
    IMG_8661.jpg
    Day 6- The TW sprout is coming along well not much going on with her just blowing in the breeze.
    IMG_9757.jpg

3. Update: I have the tent most of the way together FINALLY have the 2 plants in the tent ??? is 15 days old and the TW is 10 days.

Gave the TW its first nutes last night. [ph 6.0] (Its in coco coir and perlite mix)
    1/4 tsp FloraMicro
    1/8 tsp FloraGrow
    1/8 tsp FloraBloom
    1 tsp CaliMagic

Tent was at 86Degreees with a 250cfm inlet fan at 75% so I lowered the power to 50% for now.