Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peaches

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Huey42, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I have gotten a hold of some pretty potent cookies, and some nights they seem to hit harder than others. I believe it was StormCrow that had stated that you needed to eat something high in fat and hour before, but this did not seem to make a difference.

One thing I did notice, is that eating a fresh peach 3 or 4 hours before was the one common thing in the nights that it seemed to hit me harder. I know there is something with Mangoes, and maybe this is a similar affect.

Not sure if it is just me or not, but if eating a peach a day makes it better, I'm all for it.

2. Get some pure peach juice and you might be able to land on the moon.

3. [quote name='"Huey42"']I have gotten a hold of some pretty potent cookies, and some nights they seem to hit harder than others. I believe it was StormCrow that had stated that you needed to eat something high in fat and hour before, but this did not seem to make a difference.

One thing I did notice, is that eating a fresh peach 3 or 4 hours before was the one common thing in the nights that it seemed to hit me harder. I know there is something with Mangoes, and maybe this is a similar affect.

Not sure if it is just me or not, but if eating a peach a day makes it better, I'm all for it.[/quote]

Weirdly enough, I find that edibles hit me in like 5 minutes if I take one right after I eat.

4. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

Weirdly enough, I find that edibles hit me in like 5 minutes if I take one right after I eat.[/quote]

i like to eat an appetizer bout 15 mins before.. Gets those stomach juices pumpin

5. Whenever I get the chance I always pickup one of those Mango smoothies like this:

[​IMG]

Grab an off-brand one though ($3.50 a bottle compared to $1.75)

They usually contain up to 1 and a half whole Mangos!

They taste great, and everybody knows about the whole Mycrene theory.

Hey if it doesn't work (personally, I think it does though...) you're still enjoying a tasty cold beverage for only $1.75!

6. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']Whenever I get the chance I always pickup one of those Mango smoothies like this:

Grab an off-brand one though ($3.50 a bottle compared to $1.75)

They usually contain up to 1 and a half whole Mangos!

They taste great, and everybody knows about the whole Mycrene theory.

Hey if it doesn't work (personally, I think it does though...) you're still enjoying a tasty cold beverage for only $1.75![/quote]

I've never seen the off brand type? I love naked drinks tho, they are almost worth how much they are. Almost hah. Not quite. $4 is to much

7. Grapefruit juice is recognized by the medical community as breaking down the compounds in medications very quickly. On prescription warnings, it advises not to drink grapefruit juice for 2 hours before and after taking medications, especially if those meds are time release or coated for release further in-system. I know by personal experience that orange juice is a great carrier for marijuana products, speeding up absorption. I haven't personally tried grapefruit juice with thc, but I think I'll test that today or tomorrow. I have some caps and cookies, so I'll check it out.

Personally, though, I find that caps start hitting me within minutes whether I eat or not and other edibles within half an hour. I have liver issues and am actually quite surprised that I get such great results so quickly.

8. Except for the part being, grapefruit juice is fucking disgusting. How can one person even bare that aftertaste? I bet you same people that like grapefruit juice love salt and vinegar chips as well.

9. [quote name='"HighInJersey"']Except for the part being, grapefruit juice is fucking disgusting. How can one person even bare that aftertaste? I bet you same people that like grapefruit juice love salt and vinegar chips as well.[/quote]

I'm sure there are people who HATE the smell of some fresh dank, but who are we to judge? XD
    Why do my edible highs only last for like 45 mins?

10. Actually, I can't stand salt and vinegar chips. For a lot of people, grapefruit juice is an acquired taste. I didn't care much for it until I bought a house with 2 huge grapefruit trees. Now I love it. To each their own.

11. ^me neither, salt and vinegar chips are the worst! So much of it in my house because my parents love it.

(from wikipedia) List of plants that contain Myrcene:
    -Houttuynia
    -Mangoes
    -Hops
    -Lemon grass
    -West Indian Bay Tree
    -Verbena
    -Mercia