Peaceful Room

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Dizzy, Jul 2, 2021.

1. #1 Dizzy, Jul 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    What Is Your Favorite Room in Your House Where you always Go to Chill?

For Me it Our Basement. Our House got 2 Floors Above Ground but I Love Our Basement The Most. It is Where I Go to Meditate an Astral Project when I Need too an Also Sleep When I Not Feelin Good.

Plus it's Dark an Quiet an Nice Furniture an Bed an Couch Down there an a TV sn Pool Table an Dart Board too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. My bedroom. It's really peaceful and let's me get away when I feel things are chaotic in other parts of the house.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thank You For The Reply. Yea The Bedroom Me an My Husband Share Would Probably Be My Second Choice. I Happy Your Room Gives You Peace tho :)

~Toni~

4. Thank you. I'm happy you have a husband. I've been single since 2015. eek.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Thanks! We Been Together for a Hot Minute an We Have 4 Kids Together lbvs. Ohhh Anyways I Hope You Find Somebody (If You Wanna That is).

~Toni~

6. My backyard is my smoke spot so its my favorite space

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Nice! Thank You For The Reply Lala. Do You Feel Chill When You Out There?

~Toni~

8. Absolutely! I love my yard and my big trees and all the sounds of nature and birds etc. All my cacti out there and everything.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I like my bedroom, it's got a fireplace that was sealed and had doors added so stuff can be stashed in there. I got a mantle for my hat collection and it's got other things i enjoy like a door to the back of the property where i blaze. I spend a lot of time in here producing music etc and chilling.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. You're welcome! Wow! That's intense! Thank you, I definitely want to find someone!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

11. That Sound Awesome an Amazing Sis! The Way You Describe it I Feel Like I There With You! I Know You The Cacti Queen too ;)

That's Great D it Sound Like a Fun Place to Chill an Get High an Get Positive Vibes. Thank You For The Reply.

Yea It Is Intense But They My Only Reason I Still Here.:confused_2: I Really Hope You do Find a Mate Then My Friend.:thumbsup:

~Toni~

12. My bedroom, dark and about 60°.
    In the summer, my dogs beg to hang out here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Probably my (our) big ol’ front porch. We live out there in the good weather. If I could only get it finished lol

Winters it would be the addition, hands down. It has my old cast iron woodstove, our big tv, pine floors and comfy furniture. I live in there if I’m not on the porch.

Of course there's the barn, too… lol

j

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. My bedroom. Everything I need to relax and settle down for the evening

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. My favorite place in the house is my child's room. When I'm there I feel very calm. I like to watch my baby play while I relax on the couch.