Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peace Out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Toomanyzebraz, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Legal bud called ''Peace Out''? Anyone ever heard of it?

2. I've heard of an herbal incense called "peace out" that gives you a body high if inhaled at close proximity. never heard of anything else like it though. is that possibly what your referring to?

3. Not that one specifically, but most legal buds are worthless. Just a good looking flavored smoke with no effects.

If you are looking for a marijuana substitute JWH is something to look into.

4. Yeah, probaly.

5. dude peace out is the shit. its sold as potpuorri but if you smoke it in a bowl or whatever you get ripped. im so high of it rite now..but be careful my friend smoked a shit load last night and seizured up had to go to the ER

6. so basically dont smoke it. why risk the side effects, when you could just smoke buds

7. peace out is completely different from bud. its a ridiculous body high.
    but the up side to it for me is that it makes me want to go out and do something, instead of bud just making me chill on a couch or whatever you know?
    peace out is ridiculous. if you smoke it for your first time you should probably use a hitter.
    thats the only way i smoke peace out now. last time i smoked it was about 2 weeks ago and i salad bowl'd a bong between me and my friend. of course my friend was takin baby hits so i ripped it super super hard.. dont do that. it fucked me up wayyyyyyyyyy too much beyond belief. like it was hard for me to say things. i was too high to get up and put a movie in the dvd player. my friend was passin out tho he was tired. but yeah that shit will fuck you up beyond belief man i suggest you try it with moderation. i felt like i was havin like a panic attack or something the only way i cured it was to go to sleep and wake up when im not high.
    the high only lasts about 45 minutes to about an hour and a half.
    its crazy shit.. definitely try it at least once. and i swear i couldve seen some shit when i was that high.. idk though maybe it was just me..