Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peace of Mind?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Saucy, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Hi. I'm new to the City, so I apologize in advance if this should have been in a different section of the forum.

Has anyone heard of a strain of Headies called "Peace of Mind"? If so is it any good?

I've smoked a lot of different kinds of "name brand" weed, but have never encountered one under this name.

Thanks,

-Saucy

2. Hmm, I've never heard of it before. Then again, there are so many strains around the world, some just aren't as known.

And welcome saucy. Hope ya stick around. :D

3. Agreed.

Dealers often use brand names ( so to speak) to jack up prices too.

My favorite shit? Unless I know it's a reliable strain from one of my main homies, I love the no name dank. Cheaper price, and as always reliable quality.

4. welcome bro.

to answer your question, no i've never heard of it. it sounds just like something your dealer made up to jack up the prices.

5. Thanks for the responses guys. I think I'm going pass on this stuff, and go for something I know is great. Probably some Jack Herrer, which IMO is always a solid choice.