Peace in heaven?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Deleted member 469440, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Whatever your religious preference may be, if any at all, say you die and go to heaven and you're promised eternal peace and happiness forever.

How can you have peace or happiness if someone you knew didn't go to heaven and are in hell? Chances are everyone has at least one friend that doesn't follow the same religion or any. Can you really be eternally happy when others you knew are burning? :confused:

2. yes you can. heaven is here, hell is here.

pick your path. it is not after death.

3. there is no heaven

or hell

there is just life, after life the brain shuts down, along with the notion of heaven and hell and peace and its all over man

jussayin

4. [quote name='"brahmabull"']there is no heaven

or hell

there is just life, after life the brain shuts down, along with the notion of heaven and hell and peace and its all over man

jussayin[/quote]

birth and death are but a part of life, which itself never ceases

5. On a REALLY basic level, yeah I could be happy knowing some people I met were not.

6. SHUT HIM UP! He's critically thinking!!!!!! There is no need for that in the church.

Now, please put any spare change you can into the donations bucket being passed around.

7. Its Gods creation so its his judgment. I would understand that if sinners were allowed in heaven it would ruin it for the rest of the people.