Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pcp

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adawg, Jul 4, 2005.

1. offered some PCP...what you think, go for it or stay away

2. PCP= demon monster people

3. erowid.org

decide for yourself. Know your body, know your mind, know your source, know your substance. no one on here knows you any better than you, we dont know your experience with drugs, and we dont know what you can and cannot handle. only you do. asking others if you should do a drug or not is generally bad news because they arent you.

4. yeh...i jsut wanted to know some experiences so i have some kind of an idea...like when people do drugs they get most of the same effects with a certian drug

5. go to erowid.org. they have info on everything and stories of peole who have used.

6. erowid has everything you need, my friend told me his mom did pcp when she was younger and now she refuses to ever go on the highway.

I guess it fucks your brain up hardcore and you loose just about all common sense.

But its up to you like namy said but I personally wouldn't touch it.

7. PCP is one intense drug. I've done it several times, and have gotten everything from weak PCP to some very pure stuff...

When you get a pure batch, your desire to do it again kinda fades some. The drug itself is labeled as a disassociative, which basically means that you're insane while you're on it (disassociative in psychological terms = split personalities)... In other words, you get to see what it's like to be schitzophrenic for a while, lol. Your body goes all numb, and you feel like you're made of rubber. There can be hallucinations (which can be quite intense), as well as violent reactions (some people freak out and get really violent). The drug is sometimes referred to as heaven or hell because when you take it you're gonna be in one of those two places. It is a very intense drug, and this means a very intense experience when you're on it...

8. I really liked your definition cottens! Very good job!

9. PCP is pretty cool if you think you can handle it, before you even think about tryin it get all the information you can, cause its a really instense drug, take DXM times 100

10. Personally I wouldn't, but if you are at least get a trip-sitter.

11. dont try it man, dont try it, you dont know what your reaction will be like, stick with weed shrooms and salvia

12. How could you say that when you can have just as bad a reaction from both shrooms and salvia? :confused:

Here's my advice... If you've tried acid, shrooms, or salvia you should be able to handle PCP ok... Just don't smoke too much (a few hits off a blunt of it will be sufficient) - as it can sometimes take a little to feel the full affects... Smoke a little - see how you like it, and then go from there.

13. Research, research,research. Know everything about it. I would definatly have some exp with shrooms, salvia, and maybe acid before trying PCP. I will NEVER do it again, scared the shit out of me, but everyone is different...

14. i saw that shit on Cops. You'll turn into superman!!!!nah be careful with that stuff, make sure its pure and shit

15. idk...im prolly not ready for it yet beucase i tripped balls on shrooms and ive only done shrooms once...so ima give it some time and experment with other drugs...what do yoiu guys think about acid...from what ive heard from my friend it sounds pretty awsome....he said he saw lil dinosour raptors then a tree started talking to him and sounds like pretty fun

16. I cannot wait for this.:smoke:

17. i would definately turn it down. i have a few friends who have tried it and they are scared shitless of it. but do what you wanna do. freedom is priceless.