Pcp

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GoldenDelicious, Nov 23, 2009.

1. so im doin a dip tonight.. how many Dips of a cig can you get from a vail.. cuz im gettin a vial for 50... n what are good activites to do on it?

2. pcp:( idk jump of high things and run through walls ur suposed to feel no pain on pcp

3. Go around and steal some shit. Walk places looking for a fight. Things of that nature.

4. Just have a sitter and be careful man, don't do too much at once that's how people get into trouble.

5. I would imagine you won't want to do any activity really, probably sit around and trip out. Just have a sitter and be safe.

6. dont fuck with pcp bro.

7. well this is my second time doin it.. first time was a week ago.. n once i finished the cig.. i didnt know who i was.. wahat i was.. what i was doin.. wehre i was.. why there was a phone in my hand .. what is a phone.. i had no clue as to anythin!.. n i could barley even walk.. so i think fighing would be pretty hard.. just sayin.. but iv herd that alot tho....

8. Just stay safe bro, Do what ever you wanna do while your on it. Why plan out your activities? Its not like its going to matter once your tripping, your just gonna do what ever the trip wants you to do. But yeah have a sitter or just stay careful man.

Its your decision to do it so I'm not going to try to persuade you but just stay safe and try to have a sitter to make sure you don't do some crazy shit. It would suck to come back to reality in a jail cell wondering how the fuck you got there in the first place.

9. Stay the fuck out of the box bro.

Golden, if you've done it once before and liked it then have a blast it sounds intense. Good vibes your way

10. Be careful, and try not to eat your coworkers lungs.

11. haha yeah it was pretty interesting..

jw i know pcp is bad n it puts holes in your brain.. but what is a safe way to do it over a period of time.. like is once a month good or is it bad.. or like once a weeek.. jw not like ima do it every fuckn week .. just wana know the safe side

12. I don't know that it puts holes in your brain, but i'm sure it's not great for you. So moderation would be a good call, once a month would probably be ok but you might want to space it out even a little more than that.

13. Why are you messing around with angel's dust in the first place? Drop a couple tabs and you'll be good. No safety precautions whatsoever with LSD. But I've never done PCP, so maybe the high is just really great..

14. PCP is a dissociative, different type of high/trip.

15. Yes! PcP is a great body high and hopefully you will enjoy it well. If your new to dissociatives, your good to try Nitrous or some DXM for a preview of what's to come with PcP. I'm sure you already know to have a sitter and be in a safe enviroment. :hello:

16. ive done DXM in the 1000s lol no lie.. like iv done 3 of the zicams.. witch is alot of fucken DXM lol... n i tripped just as hard as PCP.. loll once i was high on the pcp i was like wow this is just like zicam! lol.. cuz tonight will be my second time..

n im gettin a strip of acid on wedsday.. so calm your neck.. lol..

17. Oh good luck with the LSD, wish I had some...

18. i know.. thanks.. i hope it accualy comes thru.. iv been bullshited alot wit acid.. lol.. well its a new connect so lets hopee!!

19. Have fun and stay safe.

PCP isn't safe at any amount of use, however I believe after a month or so you should be good to go again, just make sure you take plenty of vitamins in between you doing it, get plenty of rest and food, and take good care of yourself.

20. I only smoked that dust once,really numb ,dumb ,slow high.I would'nt fuck with it again.[ame]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UKm6C4EmqI[/ame]