Pcp

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Skeletor, Mar 4, 2009.

1. for real who here does pcp

2. I do PCP every now and then, just a joint dipped in it. I love it.

3. How did you guys stumble across your connects? I don't want a hook up or anything, but some stuff has been out of my grasps despite having done some major shit here or there. PCP is something I've never found. I mean I know certain drugs have specific ways to track down what you're looking for. PCP have any magic code or is it just kind of one of those out of style things?

4. Let's just say it's generally not a "high-class" drug. If you're in the suburbs then you're usually gonna have to go elsewhere to find it.

I've been around it quite a bit, but never really felt the urge to try it. I've been to dissociative-land many times and don't really need the extra brain damage just to be able to say I've got the PCP notch on my belt.

5. look for the crazy bug eye'd fuck in the hood you'd probably never come usually come within 10 feet of unless you were looking for stupid drugs.
    mmmm sherm, lemmi hit that stick
    oh wait, wtf, is that my dead grandmother eating that baby kitten over there? AHH WHY AM I FUCKIN THIS CORPSE
    exactly.

6. Damn. I try and avoid the random user in the hood sort of thing unless it's H or they are so junkied out you don't have to worry about them.

Thanks though, gives me a better idea of the shit I'm dealing with. I wouldn't have gone in nearly as hard.

7. SHERM STICKS IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION.

At least, that's what I enjoy doing.

8. one time i hit sherm and i saw a cop an his head melted off then he turnd into melted blob man and melted more

i love skunk

9. man wet is easy as 123 to find just ask some of the local gangster black people and remember the rules when it comes to dealing with gangster black people

1.carry a gun or knife atleast
    2.dont front money to anyone dont even show them the money till they produce the product
    3.dont tell how much money you have and if you do make sure its around 5-10 dollars
    4.take everything out of your pokets except your gun and cash take your wallet and hide it under your car seat or something

10. Says "strongblackman"...........:rolleyes:

11. ^^ lol'd:D

12. how much is a hit or what ever its called in pcp terms...

13. if its anything like embolming fluid, its like $35 for a vail, which is filled enough to "dip" one cigarette, blunt, joint, whatever you prefer.

14. word.. yea i was thinking it olny comes in power substance..

15. Who better than a strong black man to give advice on safety with black men? :confused:

16. Around here its about a 10min blowjob if you know the right people.

R-E-S-PCP!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS TO ME!!

17. hahaha I'm about to get dusted in the next half hour

18. talk to people and go to parties. scoring drugs is easy if you can be in the right setting

19. man that sounds sweet as fuck