Pcp

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PrimalScreamer, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Anyone here tried it? How is it? What is it like?

2. its gay i would imagine

3. yeah bro.
    PCP is fucked up.
    I'm pretty sure its just a... very very dangerous, extremely scary hallicunogen.
    Like, not a good time hullicunogen.

4. That shit's crazy.

5. that many cops for 1 dude? but ya pcp is crazy shit. i had a friend who smoked bud laced with pcp and he had a panic attack and ended up in the hospital and also suspended from school.

6. PCP is wassup. smoked a pcp crack blunt had me geeekin son. i was on some training day shit, but in the end felt dirty as fuck. not for the weak minded. its some goon shit, gutter shit. cooked by your local bangers. becareful when gettin wet kiddies.

7. truth

8. DUDE....pcp's so chill

[/bro voice]

9. It's shame its not available where I live in the UK its fairly unheard of, ohwell it worked on the NMDA receptors anyway and i've got a nasty tolerance issues due to ketamine.

10. " ya pcp is fucked up well im pretty sure it is" your an idiot dont go saying something you obviously dont know about or have tried. If you get it from a legit source and arent smoking meth or something pcp can be quite enjoyable sure it can be dangerous and scary but you can take lsd and have a terrible trip as well shit happens

11. Anyone here ever heard of the Texas rapper Big Lurch? enough said.

12. bro, Lurch was on a 5-day binge. what do you expect? most people arent addicts and can enjoy a dip in the pond a little less often then this guy. as with any drug, you gotta know your limits.

13. Yeah i hear everyone saying how its crazy and it sucks. But why would people do it all the time then?
    People only hear the bad trips.

whats pcp like? anyone?

14. #16 InnerPeace, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pcp/pcp.shtml
    there you go man. Next time you wanna ask a bunch of stoners about drugs think twice, go to erowid. Get informed.

POSITIVE
    Increase in energy
    Euphoria
    Pleasant mental and/or body high
    Disconnected thoughts
    Sense of calm
    Increased sociability, loss of inhibitions
    Closed- and open-eye visuals
    Shifts in perception of reality
    NEUTRAL
    Increased salivation
    Change in body temperature regulation, sweating
    Increased heart rate (lower doses)
    Altered time perception
    Disrupted speech patterns
    Analgesia (decreased pain awareness) and numbness
    Feelings of invulnerability
    Distorted sensory perceptions, hallucinations
    Unusual and unpredictable behavior
    Mild to moderate dissociation (common)
    Confusion, disorientation (common)
    Nystagmus (rhythmic eye movement)
    NEGATIVE
    Disturbing hallucinations and/or delusions
    Severe anxiety, paranoia
    Severe dissociation, depersonalization
    Ataxia (loss of motor coordination)
    Severe confusion, disorganized thinking
    Psychotic episodes 1
    Physical aggression
    Nausea, vomiting
    Temporary amnesia
    Severe distortion or loss of auditory/visual perception
    Decreased heart rate, blood pressure, and respiration (high doses)
    Seizures (high doses)
    Hangover including dizziness, numbness and lethargy; may last 24 hours or more
    Coma (high doses, increased risk when combined with depressants)
    Possible neurotoxicity (controversial) 2

hahah, IMO its safe to say fuck pcp.

15. if its cooked right, the shit is fun. makes you feel real heavy in the limbs yet really light. my colors invert, red to green green to red. my whole body is numb and i feel on top of the world. only smoked it with crack tho, which with that combination i cant really put into words. made me extremely paranoid. if you know what youre getting into it can be a helluva time, if you dont know your shit it can be hell. dont over do it. start with 2-3 hits.

16. Yeah man... THAT many cops for 1 dude. There's better videos out there of people on PCP... I saw this one where a guy took a taser that could drop a full grown bull... He didn't even flinch... He ripped it out of him then charged the cop with a screw driver. They had to shoot him 4 times in the stomach to get him to stop.... Luckily he lived.

PCP can either be heaven or hell... The best or worst experience of your life. And there's no way to tell beforehand how it's going to affect you. You can smoke it one day and be fine, and smoke it the next and bug the fuck out.

I went on a 7 day binge before... That shit was pretty intense, lol.

PCP ain't cooked up, btw... It's usually stolen from the vet's office. They used to use it to numb people for surgery, but they had to stop because people were having horrific hallucinations.

PCP is one of the few TRUE disassociatives (sp?) - meaning that it gives you a mind-set similar to someone who is schitzophrenic (sp?)... It can also cause some FUCKED up hallucinations...

How does it feel? Weird! You're whole body goes numb, you feel MAD disconnected from reality - to the point where you may no longer be able to tell the difference between reality and not-reality... You may or may not hallucinate... Don't do it if you can't handle REALLY intense drugs.

17. What, no mention of Rodney King?

18. #20 GrandaddyPurps, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
    hahaha WOW, that guy was insane, and extremely high on pcp

My good freind tried pcp when he was in 9th grade he was smokin with his cousin and and then his cousin said this shits dusted, lol but he smoked it and they all had a good time getting wet. He told me he enjoyed it and would do it again, before i went of erowid and got real knowledge on it (something everyone should do on all drugs) I was up for it. I know know some fucked up shit can happen on it, and its not something I would like to try right now, maybe later in like once im more experienced with hallucinogens and such