PCP/Weed vs PCP/Tobacco...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Nxrth52de GP56, May 9, 2009.

1. Just a couple questions for those who care to answer them:

1. In Houston PCP/sherm/wet/gorilla piss/etc(in liquid form no angel dust) is still a pretty widely used drug. Most of the time people lace a cig, let it dry, and fire it up. But of course many people also lace their sweets/blunts. My question is...is there some kind of special interaction that takes place when PCP is combined with nicotine in the body?

2. Now Im not an avid user of pcp (I smoked it ONE time on a newport and got "stucc" inside a walgreens...) BUT to me it seems people who lace cigs with PCP always seem ALOT more high than someone who laces up a blunt. I have seldom seen anyone do anything crazy on weed/PCP but with cigs its almost guranteed...my cousin walking down the street in boxers/dress soccs and throwing up gang signs at HPD rings a bell.

3. And why exactly do people take off their clothes on wet? Everyone always tells me that they just feel "hot" but the time I smoked it I had no urge to do...anything really. I had no clue what was going on at all until my cousin gave me a milkshake which leads me to my final question...

4. Most people say that any kind of primarily dairy product brings you bacc if you get "stucc" or start doing crazy shit. As far as I can tell it seems pretty true but is it really?

2. It could be that the tobacco is drier and burns faster, but then again who the fuck knows.

3. cigs make you buzzed, weed calms you. the buzz from cigs must ad to the rush, or weed makes it more chill, or both simultaniously.

either way fuck that ghetto ass drug

4. fuck pcp ive had weed laced with it and i was picking up all my friends cats.

wtf. fuck that.

5. LOL, no kidding.

To be honest though I HIGHLY doubt that weed/tobacco would affect the high from the PCP... It doesn't make sense, if anything it would add to it. I dont think it would change the chemical and psychotropic makeup of it though... This thread seems a little :confused:

And it couldn't be because of a cigarette rush cos the trip would just be starting when the tobacco is wearing off.

6. if im going to use a 'dissociative' its gonna be ketamine or nitrous, maybe even dxm. smokin sherm just aint my thang. id rather not get "wet"
    if im in htwown id jus sip my codeine, smoke sweets and pop some bars:smoke: