PCP laced blunts

Discussion in 'General' started by cherry4597, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Hey....i used to smoke up with this dealer about a year ago. It was when i was first smoking up so i just took drags and hits, but didn't know much yet. Well he always sold pretty shitty swag....but when he would pass me his blunts i was get motherfuckin high. I just came back into town and heard that he used to lace his blunts with pcp. I'm tryin to figure out if i smoked some of them. Anyone know how a pcp laced blunt feels? Cuz i wouldn't be able to move for hours and it felt like waves went through my body.

2. Different they regular blunts.......?

3. pcp is a lot different than weed....often dealers have their own headstash of better weed than the schwag they sell, thats prob why you got higher...

4. You don't think he woulda told you before smoking you out that there was PCP in there?!

5. ive had that shit pulled on me too...i just dont give a damn add whatever you want to it ill smoke it.but you wont be high youll be fucked...

itll distort your vision and make things sound like you got cotton balls jammed in your ears

who cares tho right! toke it up..i mean id prefer unlaced but what can you do?

PRIMO ! my favorite mixing agent would most likely be white b!tch or redrock

6. dude....if u smoked PCP you would no it like 100% that shit fucks u up. nothing like pot

7. Some guy told me the weed he sold me was laced with PCP once. I think he was lying though, because I just got high, no trippy feelings.

8. haha my idiot friend was tweakin out (not on meth he was just freakin out and shit you know) and these black guys wanted to fuck with him so there like u just smoked pcp bro, then the next day he tells everybody and shit you know? and the day after that the guys told us they were fuckin around and my buddy was an idiot

9. There are these two crazy guys at my school no one buys from anymore because they sold one of my friends a joint laced with coke and two other kids joints laced with rat poison...the rat poison gave them a really mesed up high and they felt terrible afterwards and the trip lasted for a long time...there are other people they will spray their weed down with lysol and stuff like that. You kind of have to make sure you know who you're dealing with in some areas.