PC tower LED log

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by HighGradeBuds, Dec 12, 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Got bored of having them in the tiny space. Cant work them like I wanted to. Moved them both into closet and transplanted the solo cup one . I've known shes rootbound for a week or so now just not had the space to re pot her. 20210120_112052.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Peroxide flush . Everyone has their own different ways . Here's one of mine
    If anyone wanders why check the amount of leaching g from the soil 20210124_160200.jpg 20210124_162755.jpg 20210124_160217.jpg

3. I've flipped the lights 12/12 3 days ago . She should now be in transition .

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Sweet grow, but will my 2070 fit in there? Would heat the place nicely haha

All jokes aside you're killing it with the creativity man. I loved looking through and checking out the progress, super exciting stuff, I'll be following along 100%

Good move switching to 12/12, keeping a grow small can really be a struggle. Just curious, does your CPU have onboard graphics? Were you using the PC while vegging those plants? I could totally start some seedlings that way hahaha

5. Thanks mate . No the bios chip is broken on the motherboard so I'm not using the pc at the minute although if all the components were working then i couldve run it.
    I dont have any problems with autos in there however the photo did get a bit too big for the pc case as it is only a small case.
    Next round I'll just stick to vegging seedlings in there.

6. Nice one bro... You should get a server rack and convert it for growing... I've done it before with great success. Managed to pull 40gs out of it.
    Was just under about 1sqft canopy space.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

7. What do you mean by a server rack bro ? Like as in a case?

8. Yep. Will try to get a picture up later

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

9. I agree you could probably fit more inside and maybe even more discreet if mounted to a ceiling somewhere with flashy lights on the front .
    But I'm just working with what I got bro and currently setting up a veg tent and upgrading the flower tent so I'm more focused on that that this project at the minute.

• Like Like x 1