PC tower LED log

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by HighGradeBuds, Dec 12, 2020.

1. I've had some success in the past in some small spaces (pic 1)and I enjoy documenting the process so this is what I've come up with this time . In the past my main issue was 100% stealth. And I mean invisible. So this time around with that being slightly less of an issue it should be allot easier .
    This box will either be used for veg to keep my plants as small but bushy as possible within the next 4 weeks or so until I get an area prepared for it . Or flower out an auto. I have yet to decide .
    I will update with pictures of the pc tower later on .
    Thank you
    Screenshot_20201208-111313.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. lookin good

3. How big is that tower. I would have thought it would be empty but swag points for using a functioning tower.

4. I did end up taking the graphics card out which does add allot of space / lack of shade. So it's not FULLY functional however the mobo is fried anyway if all the parts were working it would be fully functional.
    It is not a large tower and its only a mid atx sized case- there is plenty of room for one plant even in flower, as you will see

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lookin nice and healthy. Just curious, do you plan on lst'ing or transplanting?

6. Mine is the orange sherbert auto . Just transplanted her then the other I'm just keeping hold if for a friend so she can stay in the small pot till she goes
    Nice root structure on em too

7. Decent root ball . This particular plant hadn't grown much compared the other (which is booming btw).
    So I decided she was ready to transplant. By the looks of the taproot . She was definitely ready . And I'm hoping for a little explosion of growth on her over the next week ! 20210111_185549.jpg 20210111_165916.jpg 20210111_165924.jpg

8. Transplanted the Orange Sherbert Auto as I decided she was root bound.
    The GSC Photo on the other hand is flourishing and has no problems thus far. 1610391595427.jpg 1610391619984.jpg 1610391665327.jpg

• Like Like x 1