PC or Rubbermaid grow?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by tys, Oct 25, 2011.

1. #1 tys, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011

2. i would take the rubbermaid tube cuz u get more room to maneuver in as well as room if u wanna lst or do a mini scrog to get the most yield.

3. I have a rubbermaid box and it is quite nice.

You can cut it with an exacto knife and make additions onto it, and its very versatile.

PC cases arent.

Rubbermaid boxes will have more room, and that is usually your limiting factor.

Btw, those boxes are nice and square too, mine are a bit weird shaped, and not ideal for a grow box, but it works.

Two of those stacked, gutted and fitted with mylar would be perfect if you have some small autos or something.

4. yeah, i live with my girlfriend and her parents. both of her parents smoke weed and would probably buy off of me once the plant is done haha. i think i'm going to be going with the rubbermaid as it will give me more space etc. thanks for all the help guys and keep an eye out for my grow journal!

5. Rubbermaid.

6. use pc for veg and rubbermaid for flower!!

7. i thought i had a pc case to use, but it turns out i dont. i'm going to buy my supplies on friday and also be sending bcseedking $30 for my 4 fem bc big bud seeds :)