Pc grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Minicomb, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Will I be able to make a pc grow super stealth out of this? Im just growing one plant. Pics included.

Attached Files:

2. I'm gonna take everything out. If I can.

3. Updated pictures

Attached Files:

4. Only one way to find out:cool:

Good luck!! It can be done. I've seen an LED grow inside of a monster can..anything is possible:D

5. How's my progress. Trying to be super stealth. Gonna line it with Mylar. :) or just aluminum foil ;)

Just kidding I'll go with Mylar. Posting pics of progress when I get a chance.

Attached Files:

6. Light proofing will be a must! probally be fine with a CFL unless you can afford some of the LED setups. Should be fine for a micro grow =)

7. I'm taking my time and I am gonna light proof it like crazy

8. Lol you might get a kick out of the stealth my friend did for his PC grow. He had a full tower that he turned into a grow and hooked up cords to make it look good, had a big LCD monitor up and whole computer system up. Behind the LCD he had a laptop strapped to it hooked up with the mouse and everything so was a functional computer. Rewired the computer so the power button on the front of the Tower turned the laptop on and off. So it looked like a completely functional computer, however inside was a little secret lol.