PC grow - using a non-autoflowering strain

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by headshot11, May 23, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, I would like to set up my first grow - mainly as practice.

I would like to grow in a PC case that I will strip completely. The dimensions are;

8.1"W x 21.3"H x 23.2"D

I was considering at first ordering Short Stuff - Auto assassin (2 ft tall, 35g yield, sativa dominant strain, and its an autoflower strain) but seeds only ship from the UK and I don't want to take the risk of them being seized by customs (into Canada).

So I was wondering if it would be possible to use a sativa dominant regular strain (not a short or auto flowering strain) like Cinderella 99 (C99) and let it veg for like a week, then push it into 12/12 flowering? Would that be able to fit into a pc case and how would the height and yield be?

Thanks.

2. why not buy your seeds from attitute? i do belive they ship to the us and guarantee delivery if you buy a mug for like £6.50 ( if you dont get your shipment they redeliver it all for free)
    check them out

3. Well I'm going to order from

Marijuana Seeds - Single Marijuana Seeds

They offer quite a bit of auto flowering strains like lowrider/short stuff etc...

I'm just wondering whether or not it's better to get a lowrider type autoflowering strain or a regular strain and just force it to flower?