Pc grow cfl lst bagseed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by foocus, May 15, 2009.

1. Technically this is my 2nd try at growing but I consider this my first official growing seeing as I didn't really know shit my first time around.

I'll be using 120 total watts for my grow with a mixture of spectrum but for now im using mostly daylight. I only have a 30 watt daylight right now but I'm waiting for the third set to come in and start LST before adding more lights since my fan is preety strong I don't want any stems to break off. Nutrients during flowering will be molasses and I have no nutrients as of now but I'm proably pick up some at a store later on as well as a PH tester. Soil im using is Scott Premimum potting soil which I think my plants love.

This is day 8 from sprout, 11 from seed.

Plant 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plant dos

[​IMG]

I'll be updating this regulary as well as asking for input/advice.

2. 30w cfl? Are you looking at actual wattage or equivalent? I've only seen CFLs come 13,23, 26, 42, ect.

3. Actual wattage.

4. #4 foocus, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    Nearing the day of end 13 from seed, 10 from sprout.

Had them transplanted to temporary shelter. Added in another 26 watt daylight cfl making the total 56, hoping to install my other socket with 3 26 watt cfl making the total 125watts as well with a (strong) pcfan blowing. Staring LST on the first plant in a few days.

Plant uno:

[​IMG]

Plant dos:

[​IMG]

damm in the moment i was smoking crucial bud right nowwwwwwwwww

[​IMG]

5. Day 16 from seed, 13 from sprout. Started LST on plant uno, la cap-i-tana.

Uno:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

future main colas i hope.

Dos:

[​IMG]

(i know i could use mylar in my pc but im too lazy :smoking: )

btw you dudes needa pick up the relapse.

6. Day 28 from sprout, 31 from seed.

After both plants went through some nute burn (time released in soil) plant 1 has made a amazing recovery.. i call her Lady LST. Plant two had harsher nute burn (never will mix soils again) lost 75% of her leaves. Hopefully she can catch up.

1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2:

[​IMG]

7. holy shit lady lst is big compared to the pic taken on the 20th,
    yet number 2 is same size.
    you should flower soon.
    Goooood luuck

8. ^ yeah the burnt leaves you see on plant 2 were the only orginial leaves left, everything else is new growth. nute burn is a bitch.

Yeah I plan on flowering in a week since im getting a new old computer which is suppose to be twice the size of my veg box. I'll convert that into my flowering box. I'mma let plant 2 grow out and flower plant 1 and hopefully it will be female and harvest then revegg and takes clones.

9. great plants man!!! yea the MG's and scott's usuallyt have the problem with the nute burn. FFOF will have you growing monster buds!!! of course along with special care.lol=)

10. Well im back at it this year. I decide to recycle this thread instead of starting a new one. Anyway I moved both plants outdoor from the PC and got a little over a ounce off it. here are the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im back again this year. bag seed again. First vegging indoors then eventually moving outdoors. I have 3 plants this year. About 2 weeks in.. I used organic potting mix with no added ferts. Im going to try to go more organic this year.. using Alaskian fish ferts for right now (i know it aint the best organic and i know about the metals in it) but its watever my plantts are loving it so far.

day 20

i present to you..

lady 1

[​IMG]

lady 2
    [​IMG]

lady 3

[​IMG]