PC grow case help.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by obsta, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Hey everyone,
    I really need some advice on which pc grow case to buy, my reason for this is because its to much effort gathering all the items needed and working out the requirements, also awhile ago i had purchased $50 worth of seeds only to wait a month and relise they were not going to arrive :mad:.

so i would like anyone who has succesfully bought a case and not got scammed by a website to post there grow case's website, also any extra side notes about it.

Thanks in advance.

2. Any website that sells pc grow cases is a ripoff they charge a ridiculous price for something you can make for nearly nothing. Find materials, make it. You will be glad you did especially when your smoking some virtually free herb :smoke:

3. May i ask for a link to a tutorial that covers everything? i cant find a suitable one :(
    (needs to be a pc grow.)
    Thanks

4. Have you considered using a larger rubbermaid container or even a small tent in your closet or something? I know you want to build a pc grow, but there almost is a premium on the price you pay because people put together these kits.

The problem is that there is huge possibility that this case will not work well for you, or that you would have to further modify it to work. That and you will have a hard time growing in it unless you strictly buy small autoflower lowryders or something.

With rubbermaid containers you can cut them and make your box 3, 6 or 20 feet tall if you want, they really are quite versatile.

I think pc grows are neat and all, but not a starter grow imo. Unless you get a huge ass full tower, then it might be worth it.

5. People seem to like this one.

Home - !

I'm considering it. There a lot of reasons why PC grows are a good or a bad idea, but that's not what the OP asked so I will keep this thread on track and answer his question.

6. Yeh im still with my parents and they would be a bit suspisous if she found a 20ft tall bin in my room. I would consider growing outside however i cant be bothered with insects and anything else, this would probebly be a better solution considering im using bag seeds, or else i will end up with some bigarse tree in my room haha.

I still cant find a nice tutorial :(.

Edit: thanks mr. mojo but $270, no thanks hah :p.

7. So what is a budget you feel comfortable with?

I really have not seen anything decent for you to buy that would satisfy your requirements. Of course you could maybe get away with something for about $200 but you would need to gather the materials and build it yourself (something you said you didn't want to do)

Just look around the threads on here to learn a lot and even buy some books. Growing is really easy once you are ready, but there is a possibility that you are not ready even if you have the seeds (no offense just trying to be helpful).

8. :D Thanks, that makes it much simplier, just gotta go out and buy all the stuff now. Oh and my budget would be around $200 for the case.