PC Grow Box

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jacobm10, Aug 5, 2017.

1. #21 bdc151redrum, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    lol I'll stop but still is the lack of room or environment control

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. My main worry is heat how are u keeping it cool in there even 1 60w cfl will make that box hot as hell

First grow ever!

3. Yeah man I had no choice. I live with my mom so stealth was priority #1

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. And my fans actually do a great job of keeping it cool. It is 81 with light on.

5. And what do you plan to do during flower? She will smell it so will anyone else living there.. it's no joke most of the time and really shocks people... you need a carbon filter.. even small carbon filters take up a lot of space and also require inline fans which are loud and take up space. One plant my first flowering cycle would smell 15 feet outside an hour before the lights cut on... and it was by no means a big plant.

Grow journal

6. Its 60 actual watts. Lol but thanks for all your input. We will see. I got my own ideas to make this successful. May be my first grow but i don't go into it blind.

7. As far as the smell the black thing you see sticking out is my DIY carbon filter. Read good things about it

• Like Like x 1
  8. Interested to see how it works

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  9. I will be watching close as well I love the veg stage of new seedlings so keep the updates coming :)

First grow ever!

10. Update: I just got in the mail today a 45 Watt 6500K CFL to add. So I will have a CFL for veg and one for flowering. Combined im running a total of 95 Watts. Looking forward to seeing how much it helps my plants

11. I'm gonna tune into this just out of pure curiosity. I'm really interested to see just how much you can grow in such a small space with such small lights. Good luck with this project and hopefully you can get good results.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks for the support man. Some people just wanna be negative for some reason on here

13. Alright so it has been about 10 hours since the addition of the new CFL. 4 hours of that though has been their "night" period so 6 hours for them with the new CFL on. Here are some pictures. Things are going well! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. What are your guys' thoughts on starting LST tomorrow? I've read for autos it is good to start as early as possible for the best results. Might go to Walmart and pick up some floral wire.

15. And one more thing, I have had some ideas come to mind lately…who would watch my videos if I started a grow journal on youtube?

16. They are already spring signs of heat stress pretty bad man mine looked the same when started out you gotta fix it fast or those leaves are toast and your gonna have to wait for new ones to come in for more growth again stunted mine about two weeks doing the same thing

First grow ever!

17. I know i read up on that last night. I opened up one of the vents on my case and pointed a fan at the intake fan. Ill see how that does then if i need to ill take further action

18. #40 jacobm10, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    I know i read up on that last night. I opened up one of the vents on my case and pointed a fan at the intake fan. Also i moved the lights up to the top of the case so they aren't so close to the leaves. Ill see how that does then if i need to ill take further action