Pc grow box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GreenBeauty, Jan 17, 2014.

1. ooooh alright i see

2. Your yield will be small cause the longer you veg the more your yield will beWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

3. id rather veg for a longer time because i want a decent yield 

4. And I am going to veg for probably 2 months and thinking about a scrog then lst the branches to the screen Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

5. Urine has the possibility of ruining your plants if your not careful. Just go to a local garden store and by bat guano. Super cheap and stupid high in nitrogen.

6. #87 GreenBeauty, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    1390804039926.jpg

three days in and here she is guys :) also switched to white walls instead of tinfoil to reduce heat :) Sent from my SCH-M828C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. i picked up 13/13/13 nutes 

8. good man!

9. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19414713" timestamp="1390807983"]i picked up 13/13/13 nutes [/quote]Lst is tying down the plant and controlling how it grows, Lst stands for low-stress training, basically using something like pipe cleaners to gently bend over the plant and keep it short, and it won't stunt growth.Also I hope you didn't throw those seeds you were germinating out because they might've still popped...I'd veg for like 2 weeks then swap over to flower.. Good luck! Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Speakig of swapping to flower, any one heard of a web page that gives even so much as a rough estimate to strains and how much they stretch? I cant find anything anywhere, not even generalized information....

LST combined with Super Cropping is a deadly(deadly good) combo to making big beefy plants, capable of supporting huge buds.

11. could you send me some links on how to lst and super crop?

12. Its only going to take two weeks awesome how long do i flower for?

13. Have u thought about making your own led?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. [quote name="austyn12" post="19416425" timestamp="1390845262"]Have u thought about making your own led?Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]How would you make your own LED? Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

15. LST is literally tying the plant down to spread it evenly around the pot and keep it low, helps with light penetration, I have no idea about super-cropping, I'll pm you some links coz I'm not sure if I'm aloud to link other sites..

You can veg for however long you want/need, but even if you flowered it from seed it'll still do a mandatory like 3+ weeks of veg, flowering depends on the strain, I'm sure people will help you on the site, we can talk more about that when you get closer to the end, but usually its between like 7-13 weeks, depends... Sativa or Indica.. Sativa take longer

16. I have noticed on my plant that she is sprouting two small stems and not leaves is this bad??Sent from my SCH-M828C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19420084" timestamp="1390883286"]I have noticed on my plant that she is sprouting two small stems and not leaves is this bad??Sent from my SCH-M828C using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Pics? Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D