Pc grow box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GreenBeauty, Jan 17, 2014.

1. i have a guitar pick case that is about the size of a small altoids tin can i use that? also an update on my seedling she is now strong enough to hold up the shell of the seed :D ill take a picture when my phone stop being stupid lol

2. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19410530" timestamp="1390762489"]i put mine on a damp paper towel then put it in a plastic bag and blew air into the plastic bag so the seeds could breathe the i put them in a cabinet above my microwave because it was 75 to 80 degrees in there virtually all the time Ill deffinatly scar my next seeds though. i do have a question for you how did you make an Altoids sandpaper box?[/quote] Imo I never use plastic bags cause it just suffocates the seeds I mean atleast the Tupperware can breathe easier and holds heat easier plus I would not put it above the nuker because it's not a constant heat its on and off if anything I would either put it ontop of the fridge or your TV or Hehehe the ps3 or 360 but my receiver has done me wondersWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

3. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19410613" timestamp="1390763115"]i have a guitar pick case that is about the size of a small altoids tin can i use that? also an update on my seedling she is now strong enough to hold up the shell of the seed :D ill take a picture when my phone stop being stupid lol[/quote]I don't see why it wouldn't work as long as it can close Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

4. what grit of sand paper should i use?

5. U can use any grit I just have mass amounts in my workshop but I have 120 in my tinWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

6. i just found some random sand paper i don't even know the grit lol but i threw this thing together in like a minute it was the easiest thing i have ever made lmao

7. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19410709" timestamp="1390764052"]i just found some random sand paper i don't even know the grit lol but i threw this thing together in like a minute it was the easiest thing i have ever made lmao[/quote]Ikr the same thing goes with the growing part. I have had a garden for over 15 years you just got to guess what the plant needs. Not what you think it needs it will tell you they make it out to be like rocket science on hereWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

8. yeah it has seemed pretty difficult but you guys are making this aloooooot easier lol i just put three more seeds into germing using your method i hope it works 

9. 1390761181541.jpg there she is :yay: this day three and I think she is doing great lol I had to turn out the lights and use a flash light just to get a good pictureSent from my SCH-M828C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Oh it will and this is my second indoor grow but I had to trash it cause I was moving for the winter but I am going to make a badass stealth tent that will replicate a DVD tower with a veg and mother chamber and a flower chamber hps for flower cfl for mother and vegWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

11. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19410800" timestamp="1390764936"][​IMG] 1390761181541.jpg there she is :yay: this day three and I think she is doing great lol I had to turn out the lights and use a flash light just to get a good pictureSent from my SCH-M828C using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] use macro filter on your phone it makes a huge difference Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

12. you defiantly need to make a journal or some thing on it because that sounds bad ass  :smoke:

13. alright ill try that out hold on a second 

14. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19410826" timestamp="1390765119"]you defiantly need to make a journal or some thing on it because that sounds bad ass :smoke:[/quote]Oh I will and Leme find my old dresser stealth box it was before I had optical surgery Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

15. alright man id love to see it

16. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19411169" timestamp="1390768840"]that was bad ass man [/quote] Yeah I was high when I made that but since you are going to have such a small space you should go straight 12/12 cause it's a very small spaceWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

17. i was high when i mad mine also lol what do you mean by 12/12? and just a little update on my seedling she is sitting straight up now and she is looking good :yay:

18. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19411292" timestamp="1390769990"]i was high when i mad mine also lol what do you mean by 12/12? and just a little update on my seedling she is sitting straight up now and she is looking good :yay:[/quote]OK when you flower it will stretch like a mofo so you can start a seed under the flowering lights schedule that way u won't out grow your area and if you get lucky it will be a female Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D