Pc grow box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GreenBeauty, Jan 17, 2014.

1. i dont know how i feel about using my urin to grow with lol

2. I totally understand, at first thaught i wasn't sure too.

3. while your at  it...whip it out and piss on yer plants....lol :p .....poor man's version of veg nutes :huh:

4. Will this work for nutes? 1390686775801.jpg Sent from my SCH-M828C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Honestly you would have better luck with using urine I would also research on using wood ash along with it but always use fresh urine Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

6. i dont really want to smoke something i urinated in though even if it is good this stuff has 13% nitrogen how much nitrogen do i need?

7. #47 GreenBeauty, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    1390694610255.jpg
    this was when I got home an hour ago no nutes yet

1390694684511.jpg added nutes and an hour later and it has grown so much :yay: 
     Also got new pots
    1390694831629.jpg
    1390694879725.jpg  

8. No nutes no nutes no nutes that's a auto right? Give it about a week or 2 before nutes anything before said time could kill the plantWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

9. no its not an auto seed but i will stop giving it nutes for two weeks then thanks for the tip  :smoke:

10. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19407399" timestamp="1390706983"]no its not an auto seed but i will stop giving it nutes for two weeks then thanks for the tip :smoke:[/quote]Yeah I made the same mistake and lost 4 of my original plantsWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

11. well only one of my seed germinated so i really hope that doesnt happen lol i should be getting more seeds soon though i hope i am anyway 

12. i will defiantly check it out thanks man :) 

13. This is a grow i can pay attention to.  Don't use your nutes yet though mate.  You got a little bit of time.  Looking forward to this grow.  

14. Thanks man  :smoke:  ill be sure to keep you guys updated :) there is alot alot alot of trial and error going on right now lol 

15. i checked it out you had an epic grow box :D i was wondering how your seedling sprouted with leaves on the second day mine sprouted with the shell still on it did i do something wrong?? and will that mess up my grow at all?

16. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19407924" timestamp="1390713343"]i checked it out you had an epic grow box :D i was wondering how your seedling sprouted with leaves on the second day mine sprouted with the shell still on it did i do something wrong?? and will that mess up my grow at all?[/quote]No I just took a couple napkins and a white Tupperware but before I put them in the the damp napkins I shook them in my Altoids sandpaper tin for like 10 seconds then I just poured water into the container put the dry napkin on top and pressed a little bit then poured out any excess water sealed it up and put it on top of my receiver cause I always listen to music and play games and watch movies so it will keep them seeds at at least 75-80 degrees and also I put the second some seeds in the same container with the same napkins on a sheet of plexiglass over one of my heat register and being where there is snow year round I never have to worry about heat.... Upstairs anyway down in the basement that's a different story even though we have a wood burning furnice the basement stays around the 40-50s but that all depends on the outside temp. Damn completely off topic Srry but next time try that method and u will have sprouts in under 3 days. Well I had them in one day I took the pics but it took me a little to post it because I have been busy so yeah any questions just askWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

17. And it's also about humidity plastic wrap and moist but not soaked soil is your friend take a rubber band put the plastic on that cup put somewhere warm if on anything electric put a tray underneath invade any water decides to drip it won't screw up your electronics Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

18. i put mine on a damp paper towel then put it in a plastic bag and blew air into the plastic bag so the seeds could breathe the i put them in a cabinet above my microwave because it was 75 to 80 degrees in there virtually all the time Ill deffinatly scar my next seeds though. i do have a question for you how did you make an Altoids sandpaper box?

19. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19410530" timestamp="1390762489"]i put mine on a damp paper towel then put it in a plastic bag and blew air into the plastic bag so the seeds could breathe the i put them in a cabinet above my microwave because it was 75 to 80 degrees in there virtually all the time Ill deffinatly scar my next seeds though. i do have a question for you how did you make an Altoids sandpaper box?[/quote]Take a large Altoids tin that you can buy anywhere mine are always the cinnamon but cut 2 pieces of sandpaper to fit the tin take some duct tape I use gorilla tape but golf it over on itself so it's sticky all over press one piece of the tape on the bottom and flatten it out then press the sand paper onto the tape and wahlah scarification in a candy tin lolWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D