PC grow box very first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yungc0w, Dec 1, 2016.

1. IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0031.JPG IMG_0032.JPG IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0040.JPG
    Hey guys. I've been a mmmp for about a year now and I've recently started my first grow. It's only a PC grow box, but I would like some tips and what i could do to see more growth in my plant. The pic with the cup is from the first day I got it. The next pics are from today. Any tips on lights, soil, nutrients, watering, etc would be wonderful. Right now I'm running 1 cfl 1250 lms and 1 white led 800 lms for 24 hour straight for the past week. I transplanted the clone from the cup to a flower pot with fox farm ocean forest potting soil. No nutrients. Watering every other day. Also already LST.

2. Invest in more space, invest in better lighting.

Remember: you get out what you put in. To be quite honest, what you're doing now is a huge waste of time. You'll be lucky to get 7 grams for 3 months of "work". Ditch the shit & upgrade.

3. Could you rotate the PC box to have the lights on top or is the pc box part of a whole stealth thing?

4. No I can't, I could try to rig a light up top though.

5. Lol thanks man much appreciated. If I could afford a tent I would.

6. cfls need to be with in a couple inches of the plant ....then Buy a tent and better light better venting larger pots