Pc grow bag seed (2nd attempt)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by TheKronical, Feb 27, 2014.

1. #1 TheKronical, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    Hey guys so I'm starting everything fresh since my last attemPt was horrible due to me not listening to my peers and nute locking my plant and bassicly stunted her beyond repair and trying to raise two plants in only 5500 lumens so they both were neglected so i let them spread out in 5gals outside. So I'm running
    2x26w cfls
    1x23w cfl ( planning on getting a 6 pack of the 26ws and putting four in thier)
    2 2x2 intake fans
    1 4x4 thermostate outtake fan
    Full mylon taped walls
    Temp is almost a constant 78f

My soil mix is 40% CannaCoCo
    20% Scotts organic soil (Compost,Vermiculite)
    5% worm castings
    5% Ground dehydrated fresh fish 10% native soil
    20% Perlite

The new sprout is 1 day old it popped put of its shell soon as it broke surface and it looks a tiny bit stretched due to it sprouting whilelights were off and i was sleeping.
    I'm currently using CannaCoco Nute A&B since my hydroponics store told me its necessary for coco coir my ph is 5.8 which is optimal for the coco.

2. I'll have better pictures tonight

Attached Files:

3. Added two more cfl 23w for know now I have 8000 lumens in my Box... Is that enough? Most boxes have 4x26w bulbs so 5 cfls should be perfect for this little one I'm a little worried about my heat now with all five all around in a little Box so I'll be keeping in eye on it. definitely liking my light set up but when she/he gets bigger I'll have to move the side lights but it won't be a issue.

My one and only
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1277267-Kronical's-First-Pc-Grow (Not Complete)

4. so one of my side lights already blew so know theirs only a left side light i was thinking since i read that the plant will bend towards the strongest light it might bend to the left? if so I'll remove the side light intill i get the 6 pack of cfls. I'll keep in write on it i just really don't want another messed up plant

My one and only
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1277267-Kronical's-First-Pc-Grow (Not Complete)