PC Grow #1 (Mazar I sharif)(Lowryder #2)(NYCD)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by macNcheese420, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Mazar 3 1/2 weeks topped and trimmed 1 set of 5 star leaves 3 row from top becuase one died and the other was making the plant grow sideways.
    Lowryder 2 weeks
    NYCD 2 weeks

MG Moisture Control (will never use again) with a few teaspoons of used coffee beans for nitrogen.

2 small cfl's for right know 1800 lumens
    carbon filters 2 xbox fans
    no light leakage
    Temps - Fans ON 75 to 80 Fans OFF 85 to 95
    Humidity - Fans ON 25 to 35 Fans OFF 65

but anyways I need help with these plants really bad. yellow droopy leafs. idk if its nute deficiancy, nute burn, i watered when bone dry. Ive been watering with poland springs water. They say PS water is around 5.8 to low 6 so I should be fine there. I just pruned the roots making a 3X3 rootball and replanted with just alittle MG and the old soil(I salvaged as much of the old soil becuase I flushed a few days ago) I will flush again in a few days before the roots get burnt by the new MG.

FOX FARM trio was just shipped to me so it should be here by the end of the week. You guys think this will save my plant and replenish Magnesium and nitrogen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Help guys an y tips to fix this leave issue

3. looks like they are definitely ready for some nutes man, The trio will save the day! just dont go nuts with the nutes they will burn the shit out of that girly!

4. Yea I'm hurt in the first 1 leafs and 3 leafs are dead. I think the 5 stars will die too if the mutes sent here. The mailman just pulled up. Any thing else I need to save the day

5. mazar i shariff is an amazing strain.

6. damn it didn't come is there anything I can supplicant until it comes through the mail

7. Yea too bad I'm killing I. I might fly down to home depot to try to find some organic soil. I'll try to find some better pots

8. So the mazar looks like it may die due to the serious burn or deficiancy idk. the yellow is moving up the first set of 5 stars on my lowryder (O nooo). so I went to home dePOT and bought some MG organic soil and a PH tester. I pulled the plants out of their pots today and transplanted them into the organic soil. The fox farm trio came in and since im using about a half gallon spray bottle to water for the past few days Ive spraying mixed quarter teaspoon of the grow big and big bloom. After I transplanted into the organic soil I watered with the spray bottle. I wet the soil with the solution until it leaked out of the bottom of the pot.

the ph and soil fertality of the pots are showing to be in the same general region of the scale.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. bump bump bump
    please any tips from the professionals are much appreciated. should I cut of the yellow leaves or let mother nature do its job

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this looking right guys?

11. Anybody out there. I'm talking to myself. That's not to good for the plants.seriously any recommendations would help

12. Bump bump will lime help equal out the ph

13. The ph is fine its at 6.4 when you had it on PH. Give it a couple of days maybe 3-7 for your plants to recovery. Your ph should be around 5.5-6.5 i believed. But it can be at 7 but will slow growth a little

14. looks to me that the PH is off target or theres not enough food.

I grow in coco so my ph is 5.8, i believe soil or compost should be 6.5 - 7.0 ph.

You should pour 1.5x the container amount of ph'd water through the plant pot and measure the PH of the water that comes out of the bottom.

if the PH has dropped alot, your overfeeding or you need to add dolomite lime to the top of the container

15. You should pour 1.5x the container amount of ph'd water through the plant pot and measure the PH of the water that comes out of the bottom.

if the PH has dropped alot, your overfeeding or you need to add dolomite lime to the top of the container

yea I flushed all 3 Pea plants today with 2 liters of tap water ph was at 6. I gotta get distiled water. I turned of the exuast fans tonight to dry up the soil. I cut the yellow dead follage with a alcohol wiped razor blade. the mazar looks so quit now. since I stunted them so bad im just looking to do a small bonsia to the mazar. should add gardeners lime to the soil. any others tips to stop the spread of the yellow. I'll post pics soo

16. The masses leaves sent filing up anymore and the topped growth is now really kicking off. I must be doing something right. I'm gonna try to pick up of that pulvarized lime and use out on all 3 plants. how should I do this? Mix with my watering or place it right on top of the soil. Few teaspoons mayby idk

17. First sign opf female preflowesrs on the loweyder. 2 clear hairs

18. I took these pics yesterday. Dont they look like there doing a million times better. they definatly are way more happier.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Let me know nycd a male right? 3 cluster forming look at pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. cool looking pots and what kind of reflective lining do you have? sorry i cannot help with your questions but your plants do look beautiful?