PC Gamers

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by StonerGuyNate, Apr 4, 2013.

1. I'm wondering how many people on here game via PC? Message me if you want to know my IDs for any games and if I don't have the game I'll look into buying it. I'm intrigued as to how much of a niche market PC gaming is

2. buenos dias. PC Gamer. Mainly black ops and Civ 5. and LOTR online sometimes.

3. Black Ops 1 or 2?

4. I play Diablo III once in a great moon these days. Otherwise I got back into WoW at the beginning of last month. Probably wont play much summer is coming up need to disc golf. I have no other interest in any other game at the moment and always something to do in WoW.

5. WoW seems like a great game. Been contemplating getting it.

6. There are many of us.

I don't really like online games, I prefer games that I can mod and tweak like Fallout 3, Skyrim, and STALKER CoP.

7. Mostly play league, gw2, bf3

8. Hey looking for some people to play bf3 messenge me

9. I'm similar and for online I play Black Ops 2 right now. Skyrim is coming out with online soon. I'm downloading Far Cry 3 as I type this.

10. How is GW2?

11. Skyrim isn't coming out for online, a new game in the elder scrolls series will be coming out.

Sorry, it's just one of my pet peeves. Like when people say Fallout 3 was the first Fallout.

12. League and quakelive.

Diablo 2 but no one plays that lol

13. #13 full melt, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013
    I'm a PC gamer. Just beat bioshock infinite and started playing AoeII HD.

If anyone wants to play age of empires with someone at an extremely low skill level I'm down for it!

14. No I've heard they're doing an online co-op and are beta testing? I dunno maybe they're incorporating that in the next game I'm just going based off of things I've heard randomly at school and such.

15. No they're not. They're doing an entirely new game in the Elder Scroll series that will be MMO.

It's not Skyrim, or Skyrim 2. The Elder Scroll series has been around since way before Skyrim.

16. Im a PC gamer

I play DOTA2, SC2, and Arma 3

17. Diablo 2 :D

18. Oh I knew that about Elder Scrolls. I just didn't know that it was specifically the Elder Scrolls all I heard was they're doing an online version of it and I was all "oh cool". Didn't even hear names lol that was actually another reason why I created this...so I could find out more about it.

19. Just built my first PC around November '12, and I converted instantly. :p

Anyway, I mostly play Civ 5. I kinda suck at it even after 100+ hours, but it's actually the reason I first looked into PC gaming. I played Civ Revolution on PS3 and wanted more... beyond that, I mostly play RPGs. I got into Torchlight II and Legend of Grimrock so far.

20. I love Torchlight! The dog mechanic they use for selling items is so smart!

I've been playing Far Cry3, Skyrim, Bioshock infinite, and Towns most recently. Towns is hilarious.