Pc case ultra micro grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by oioiooioiiooi, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Hey bro! I must of forgot to mention on the beginning of the thread, because of space, I'm doing a 12/12 from seed

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ah i see that's cool then just go ahead you right on track however you could do a better job with the lst ;)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

3. Closet Grow (Super Bubblegum)
    Thats my thread hopefully you can learn something from it, i did crazy things man put plastic in soil even, noob me thought my soil is toxic for the leaves hahaha

4. What else should I be bending, I don't really wanna break her, and also, when should I top her? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  5. #65 oioiooioiiooi, May 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2017
    lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Why not burn small holes in side of pot and expose both nodes currently it's bent to the side with one node facing up if you can train it right you can get both nodes to make tops instead of just one. I've lost 4-6 tops cause i trained it one sided also one thing you can do is bend it one side for a few days and then the same to the other side almost creating a symmetrical plant.

7. I don't get how to expose both nodes???

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nah man don't put too much thought into it :) just continue doing what you doing it'll be good

• Like Like x 1
  9. OK thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey guys,
    Bad news, I'm pretty sure it's a male, can someone confirm, I don't mind a hermie, I can take a hermie, but a male is pointless

• Like Like x 1
  11. #71 oioiooioiiooi, May 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2017
    lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea bro she's just a baby let her veg for a lill till you got at least like two nice sets of fan leaves

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. 100% male. Better luck next time dude

14. I'm gonna try and hermie it, I've read in rare cases you can get a male to hermie

15. So guys, I'm just gonna say this grow is done, I have cut down the male, and am going to be using him for herbal tea, get the cannabinoids out haha

Gonna be starting a new grow in the same box, but will be making a new thread, it's gonna be master kush, stay tuned to find out how it goes

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just please update this thread with the link to your new thread.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Will do

• Like Like x 1
  18. Gotta love watching plants germinate. It's soo sexy, so delicious... especially when you can see the contrast between healthy, bright, green leaves .. and dark, brown, nutrient-rich soil.

19. Sorry to hear about the male.

- Aristocrat